Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Crazy October for AFC South, but good for Colts

bayone

This is a huge game for the Texans. They're still a very talented team and IMO Keenum makes them better. It's in their place and jobs are starting to be on the line for them.

Throw in missing Reggie and no one should take this game lightly.

yes but they have so mamy injuries both offensive , both RB's and need to help younf QB and Cushing  for 1 on defensive

we do to  so game may jusst come down to what injuries matter more in the end

This is a huge game for the Texans. They're still a very talented team and IMO Keenum makes them better. It's in their place and jobs are starting to be on the line for them.

Throw in missing Reggie and no one should take this game lightly.

I agree. This game is huge for Houston. A win could save their season.

After the Colts Sunday night,

the next five games the Texans play are:

at Cardinals

RAIDERS

JAGUARS

PATRIOTS

at Jaguars

yes but they have so mamy injuries both offensive , both RB's and need to help younf QB and Cushing  for 1 on defensive

we do to  so game may jusst come down to what injuries matter more in the end

True, but remember the SD playoff game where they lost Rivers and LT and still beat us?

Or how bad the D played this year in SD? I'm still not sure who we are TBH.

I agree. This game is huge for Houston. A win could save their season.

After the Colts Sunday night,

the next five games the Texans play are:

at Cardinals

RAIDERS

JAGUARS

PATRIOTS

at Jaguars

and then denver next to last game of season I think

True, but remember the SD playoff game where they lost Rivers and LT and still beat us?

Or how bad the D played this year in SD? I'm still not sure who we are TBH.

The Colts seem to play up or down to their competition which is the sign of a talented but young team. Only game where this was not the case this year was Jacksonville-- and even then the Colts got off to a painfully slow start. I think we have a great defense, but performances like the one against the Chargers definitely can make you do a double take. I feel cautiously optimistic about Sunday night's game, but I think it could go either way because Houston is going to be desperate.

They could be right back in the hunt.

Yeah.. it's easy to look at that and say if they beat us , they could easily be 7-6 and right back into it. However , that's a big if. They first have to beat us , AZ will be tough and they finish at Indy , Dnever and at Tenn. Yes , it might be a favorable schedule (next 6) but still 2 very tough games and pretty tough away game. Plus you have to say this team , at this point in time is bad. Until they prove otherwise. Just saying that it's a lot easier to just chalk up wins than to actually get them.

Forget the current records.....going into Houston is always a tough game. They have been put down, beat up, dissed by their fans, and forgotten by the media in terms of relevancy. If anyone thinks that they have rolled over, watch out. Watt will give up his body to get to Luck.

We get out of there with a W and no significant injuries, I will exhale a huge sigh of relief. This game scares the bejeezus out of me.

Forget the current records.....going into Houston is always a tough game. They have been put down, beat up, dissed by their fans, and forgotten by the media in terms of relevancy. If anyone thinks that they have rolled over, watch out. Watt will give up his body to get to Luck.

We get out of there with a W and no significant injuries, I will exhale a huge sigh of relief. This game scares the bejeezus out of me.

This game shapes up pretty much just like the two we lost. Slight favorites (-2.5) and just like SD , prime time road game that we can afford to lose and they can't. Pretty much was the season for Sd and for sure is lights out for Htn if they lose.

If theTexans have any Mad Dog left in them they will bring it Sunday night.

Were going to find out what Pep and Andrew are made of with ol' Reg being on the sidelines.

No Fear, with Andrew "the Mighty Kong" Luck leading the troops.

Kool like Montana, Moves like Rodger the Dodger.

TY Painter ;)

Got to remember that we haven't won in Reliant since what 09? They are still a good team that worries me more than SD did.

Well, it kind of seems like maybe the Colts felt the same way about San Diego, because they just did not show up for that game at all...

Here's to hoping that was truly the trap game of the season, & the Colts prove to step up in Reggie's absence & decide to show up rested & ready to play after the bye...

Well, it kind of seems like maybe the Colts felt the same way about San Diego, because they just did not show up for that game at all...

Here's to hoping that was truly the trap game of the season, & the Colts prove to step up in Reggie's absence & decide to show up rested & ready to play after the bye...

Fun fact: No team has won the week after playing Seattle. Most turn in sluggish performances. Its being refered to as the Seattle hangover.

Fun fact: No team has won the week after playing Seattle. Most turn in sluggish performances. Its being refered to as the Seattle hangover.

I knew that actually, but I think I heard it prior to the San Diego game, & never "applied" it to that game, didn't realize that the "Seattle Hangover" was still in effect... Guess it makes the win over Seattle that more impressive, & then lessens the loss to San Diego that much more...

at least that's how I'm gonna see it!!!