Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie WILL be back

Monster

Listening to Chuck Pagano's presser, He quoted Reggie as saying "I wont go out like this" meaning he wont let this Injury decide the ending of his career. And if we know anything about Reggie, It's that this man works too hard, and that his ironman longevetiy and reputation wont allow that play to be his last. 

Reggie will be back I believe that with everything.

He will be back next season, but it is even more important to find s replacement in this up coming draft.

In the draft? Here me out...it is not likely you are going to find your future #1 in the bottom of the 2nd round. With that said, combined with the immediate need for a WR to "replace" Reggie, I think it would be wise to shop our 2nd round pick and make a move this week if an opportunity arises...

In the draft? Here me out...it is not likely you are going to find your future #1 in the bottom of the 2nd round. With that said, combined with the immediate need for a WR to "replace" Reggie, I think it would be wise to shop our 2nd round pick and make a move this week if an opportunity arises...

Agree that the right trade would make sense , but I wouldn't rule out finding a good WR in may draft. You could trade a 2015 pick to move up in the second.

Well we definitely need another top WR no question about it...whether or not we have that person on our roster or not will come out by the end of the year...no doubt I'd say if the opportunity arises that I'd take them up.

I know people have rumbled about Titus Young but if PAGS got ahold of this kid and shook some sense into him I'd see that being a good deal...kid can play but man he's made dumb off/on the field mistakes.

Well we definitely need another top WR no question about it...whether or not we have that person on our roster or not will come out by the end of the year...no doubt I'd say if the opportunity arises that I'd take them up.

I know people have rumbled about Titus Young but if PAGS got ahold of this kid and shook some sense into him I'd see that being a good deal...kid can play but man he's made dumb off/on the field mistakes.

NO. He was cut for character issues BY THE LIONS.

NO. He was cut for character issues BY THE LIONS.

Vick was also cut for these "character" issues you speak of...and he's made a return and performed well and kept pretty clean. Guys can get second chances...and I don't think his second signing that lasted less than a week was a legitimate second chance. Depends on what's the kid done between his cut and now.

Listening to Chuck Pagano's presser, He quoted Reggie as saying "I wont go out like this" meaning he wont let this Injury decide the ending of his career. And if we know anything about Reggie, It's that this man works too hard, and that his ironman longevetiy and reputation wont allow that play to be his last. 

You have to admire Reggie for saying that, but he turns 35 this November and he has had a HOF career.

When he does his rehab and has time to think it over, he may want to call it a career.

Reggie has been such a great leader of the WR corps, it would be wonderful if he he would stay on as Receivers Coach, if he was interested in the job.

Vick was also cut for these "character" issues you speak of...and he's made a return and performed well and kept pretty clean. Guys can get second chances...and I don't think his second signing that lasted less than a week was a legitimate second chance. Depends on what's the kid done between his cut and now.

Titus sabotaged his team offense on purpose because he was not getting the ball thrown to him enough. There is no changing the me first WRs in this leauge. If we even start to sniff around him then Grigs is insane. The fact of the matter is he guy is not even good enough to warrant the me first atttifue. At least with TO, Moss and Ocho they had the talent to back it up.

We lose Reggie to an ACL tear and you give me Titus "I Lost My Mind Long Ago" Young?  Blasphemy.  

On Reggie:   :(  times infinity.  I guess I took it for granted that Reggie would always be there until he decided to go.  I hope that still holds true, but gosh....I'm going to miss those hands of his [for the 2013-14 season].  Good luck dear sir, the door will be open for you when you come back. 

Now the real story;

If this is ACL and MCL..This is a 12-month injury..

We're talking October of 2014....not next summer..and he's 35.

I'm not sure

Might just be wishful thinking on my part, but I have a gut feeling he'll be out 3-4 weeks max. I remember him walking off on his own power. On TV, the injury looked nowhere near as bad as most NBA or NFL injuries.

That is because most NBA and NFL injuries include all 3 major ligaments....at least the bad ones (ACL, MCL, and PCL). Best case would have been if it was only his MCL that he tore. I haven't heard anything, but the ACL and possibly meniscus in regards to Reggie. They also haven't stated if it was a complete or partial tear. A sprain is technically a partial tear (minor tear). Don't get your hopes up........he is most likely dunzo for the year....well he is; it has already been said.