Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts tryout Lance Louis

Everyone

Meh, he isn't that good and always injured. I understand they are looking to improve the oline which is good to see.

Can't be any worse than we already have.

Like you said, at least it finally dawned on them that we need help on the offensive line. But really not too many options out there at the moment

He looked much better at C. Think Satele needs a bum ankle. Not wishing injury but apparently that's the only way he gets benched.

It's getting to the point where I'm wishing for a Satele injury. Quite frustrating watching him & McGlynn get knocked into the backfield. If they wanted to play QB, all they had to do was tryout.

I vote just go back to the way the line was in the wins against 49ers and jags with Mcglynn at center and Link at guard.

^This^ 

With that O-Line we completely imposed our will on those Defenses. 

With our current line, we get manhandled by San Diego. 

This math is not that hard. 

Can't be any worse than we already have.

Like you said, at least it finally dawned on them that we need help on the offensive line. But really not too many options out there at the moment

One option would be to bench Satele, move McGlynn back to center and start Link at RG.  That combo worked pretty well while it was out there.  Satele has to go.

I love Thorton.  That's the nasty kind of guard we need.  He apparently didn't know Richardson dropped the pass and cleaned somebody's clock to protect TRich.  Man, we need about 4 more like him and we're good to go.  Sure, we didn't need the penalty, but Sheesh, our Oline never plays with that kind of attitude.

Great a former crappy slow footed Bears O Lineman...That'll add great depth :facepalm: Just get Kasey Studdard(former O Lineman for Houston Texan who started for them for 1 season I believe) or Leonard Davis( a bit slow footed but not as much as Louis and better at opening up holes in the run game) for decent depth and be done with it