Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Official "Everyone on the team" Sucked Thread

Restored

To save the mods the trouble of merging all the blame threads, I made one to save them the time!!!

Defense couldn't stop a nosebleed on third down.

Penalties killed drives on both ends.

You can't let the team have 4 drives that go 10 plus plays.

Overal a lackluster performance in all areas of the game. Better get ready for Denver.

Im positive even I could catch the floater that Trich dropped lol.

Especially with those receiver/ sticky gloves on... You have to TRY to drop a football with those things on. My girlfriend (who has never played a sport in her life) tried a pair on at wal-mart the other day and looked like jerry rice, for gods sake.

I personally feel like the defense was bad because they got run over. The defense allowed them to eat up way to much clock, and we all know that Coach Pagano gameplans for running the football, well it kind of blows your gameplan when the defense is allowing the endzone or goal posts to stop the Chargers drives. And on a final note, anyone else noticing a theme? we have successfully beaten all of the dual-threat QBs we have played this season, but lost to pocket passers with ok running games. #RuntheFootball/StoptheRun? still GO COLTS!!

That's Rude, I have family that is deaf & blind!

Not Funny!

The Helen Keller National Center is quite the prestigious institution. FYI

As do I and I don't find it offensive in the slightest. I do not think he was making fun of people with disabilities. If anything he was making fun of our receiving corp. Lighten up. I honestly do not understand how some on this forum are even still ticking. The things people get all worked up about on this forum is enough to give someone an ulcer or worse, a heart attack. Dang

Or the pass that hit fleener right in the hands. Pretty sad

That is one of the worst drops I have ever seen.  The pass was perfect.  It zipped through his hands and landed directly in the cradle between his arm and his abdomen, hung there for a split second then he let go of it. 

He should have had it when it hit his hands.  Then he doubly should have had it when it landed where it did. 

Ah well, what can you do?  Come get some Denver.

Everyone sucked so bad. We made the Chargers look so good. And everyone got to see it on MNF. But, we still were in the game until pretty much the end which kind of shows San Diego sucks too. And this week is the NFL media circus coming to town with the golden boys from Denver.

I+love+that+title+_dbc6317e7727c4ccfdf9b

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/rams-tried-to-trade-up-for-brock-bowers-then-byron-murphy   You seem to be right.
    • Read this this morning. Thought it was interesting    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/indianapolis-colts/news/colts-rams-nfl-draft-trade-offer-revealed-rejected/be019bcd2ee81b6ffeb4656e     "This was the rejected trade offer from the Rams to the Colts in the first round:     Rams get: Nos. 15, 191   Colts get: Nos. 19, 99, 154   While that's the kind of deal Chris Ballard would be expected to take in the past, the Colts clearly had an eye for edge rusher Laiatu Latu.   It's clear that it would have taken much more in the offer for the Colts to move off the chance of selecting the prospect they believe was the best defender in the entire draft.   There were a few viable prospects available at the time so it would have made sense for the Colts to trade back.   But this only proves how convicted they were in draft Latu."     Not too surprised we turnt that down as it has us losing on the draft chart by a little bit, but does show the conviction they had in Latu.
    • Offense wins in the league now and to take it a step further the QB is by far the lost important piece on any team.    So, on offense you need the best possible QB with the best possible supporting cast and on defense you need players who can affect the play of the opposing QBs directly. 
    • This is definitely an issue. So, either Ballard is A.) Cheap and he doesn't want to spend money on FAs (even with injuries happening) or B.) He can't build a competitive enough team to attract any worthwhile FA's after 7 going on 8 years now.    If AR and the current team can't attract FAs that could theoretically get a starting job at the S position for a year, then we are in big trouble according to the opinions of the players of the NFL. Personally, I think Ballard just avoids FA so much that he doesn't want to bring outside help in. He wants to be known as the GM who builds his team from the draft.   Wish the local media would call him out on this.
    • I think the Colts have the money to be competitive for a good free agent safety.  I think bringing in one of them may depend on whether a player like Simmons wants to play for the Colts.  They may be hoping to sign for a team with a better chance of making the playoffs.   So I don’t know if Ballard is making a statement or not?     Hope my answer makes sense to you….    
  • Members

• All Outta Luck

All Outta Luck 4

Rookie
    • krunk

krunk 8,434

• w87r

w87r 14,517

Moderators
    • K-148

K-148 90

• CheezyColt