Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Official "Everyone on the team" Sucked Thread

Restored

To save the mods the trouble of merging all the blame threads, I made one to save them the time!!!

Defense couldn't stop a nosebleed on third down.

Penalties killed drives on both ends.

You can't let the team have 4 drives that go 10 plus plays.

Overal a lackluster performance in all areas of the game. Better get ready for Denver.

Im positive even I could catch the floater that Trich dropped lol.

Especially with those receiver/ sticky gloves on... You have to TRY to drop a football with those things on. My girlfriend (who has never played a sport in her life) tried a pair on at wal-mart the other day and looked like jerry rice, for gods sake.

I personally feel like the defense was bad because they got run over. The defense allowed them to eat up way to much clock, and we all know that Coach Pagano gameplans for running the football, well it kind of blows your gameplan when the defense is allowing the endzone or goal posts to stop the Chargers drives. And on a final note, anyone else noticing a theme? we have successfully beaten all of the dual-threat QBs we have played this season, but lost to pocket passers with ok running games. #RuntheFootball/StoptheRun? still GO COLTS!!

That's Rude, I have family that is deaf & blind!

Not Funny!

The Helen Keller National Center is quite the prestigious institution. FYI

As do I and I don't find it offensive in the slightest. I do not think he was making fun of people with disabilities. If anything he was making fun of our receiving corp. Lighten up. I honestly do not understand how some on this forum are even still ticking. The things people get all worked up about on this forum is enough to give someone an ulcer or worse, a heart attack. Dang

Or the pass that hit fleener right in the hands. Pretty sad

That is one of the worst drops I have ever seen.  The pass was perfect.  It zipped through his hands and landed directly in the cradle between his arm and his abdomen, hung there for a split second then he let go of it. 

He should have had it when it hit his hands.  Then he doubly should have had it when it landed where it did. 

Ah well, what can you do?  Come get some Denver.

Everyone sucked so bad. We made the Chargers look so good. And everyone got to see it on MNF. But, we still were in the game until pretty much the end which kind of shows San Diego sucks too. And this week is the NFL media circus coming to town with the golden boys from Denver.

I+love+that+title+_dbc6317e7727c4ccfdf9b