Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let the fun begin/Jax vs. Denver Gameday

PrincetonTiger

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Manning gets the TD record (which I think he will) and loses in the playoffs. That's not going to help his legacy LOL

Same can be said for Brady... he seems to have lost the ability to win in the game that counts the most. Peyton has won it more recently than he has. I'm more interested in what my Colts have going on then the epic peeing contests between Brady vs. Manning fans.

Well that's the media for ya.  Nothing matters but a Win  when the game is over. :)

true that.

And the spreads are killing me at times this year. I help my cousin pick games for fun since he is in this big group and it is a headache at times.....

true that.

And the spreads are killing me at times this year. I help my cousin pick games for fun since he is in this big group and it is a headache at times.....

That's why I hope the Colts aren't thinking Denver and not taking the Chargers lightly because it can come back to bite you in the behind. haha

what a sloppy game, so many dropped balls by RB's , bad snaps by Ramirez, Orlando Franklin wonder how hurt he is, that  becomes a bad loss vs good teams like Colts, CBs just allow blackmon free, who would of thought at 14 -0 with 2 tds Peyton  doesnt get another, though does call right plays for 3 running tds and 1st game under 300 yards, just 295

but a win is a win even if the defense  would of scored all the points and  Peyton  was totaly shut down, I am sure they will take the game ,

they just hope  Franklin is ok &  RB ball learns to catch as Ed Lacy gets 120 yards today & they passed on him in the draft &  hillman likes to fumble

Denvers worst enemy is themselves quite often, 

Colts to me look like the winners , Go Luck , build a legend yourself by beating a legend

have a good night all

Everyone thought this game would be a blowout.....

No team in the NFL should Ever be taken lightly,  Ever.  

Any Given Sunday...  

Well they are ahead by a lot. It's just the spread that was absurd before the game.

You can't shoot yourself in the foot like that and expect to win. Without the pick six and two fumbled snaps they probably beat the spread with their eyes closed - despite a tough performance by Jacksonville. Not a great performance by probably any Bronco - certainly not Peyton. Just ye old below-average 66.7%, 295 yard 2 TD performance. ;)

Listening to the game on the radio, I was just laughing because of a really awkward moment. They "sent it down to the field" to speak to "player of the game" Knowshon Moreno. Except that Moreno was nowhere to be found. The announcer babbled for a few minutes before grabbing someone else.

"OK, so here we are with player of the game Domenique Rodgers-Cromartie". The Denver defense had just let a scrub QB throw it for 300 yards, and Justin Blackman had 190 of it. And he decided to grab a defensive back. haha DRC didn't seem particularly embarrassed, so I'm guessing that that wasn't his man.

fun fact that's Manning's 18th pick-six. He needs 3 more to tie the record!!

Fun fact: Brady has crapped himself with a game ending pick two weeks in a row.

Provided the Saints don't do something stupid/fumble it back to him and blow it.

Edit: Well, failed to get a first. Brady got a reprieve. Let's see if he gets it done this time.

Edit 2: He got it done that time.

You can't shoot yourself in the foot like that and expect to win. Without the pick six and two fumbled snaps they probably beat the spread with their eyes closed - despite a tough performance by Jacksonville. Not a great performance by probably any Bronco - certainly not Peyton. Just ye old below-average 66.7%, 295 yard 2 TD performance. ;)

Listening to the game on the radio, I was just laughing because of a really awkward moment. They "sent it down to the field" to speak to "player of the game" Knowshon Moreno. Except that Moreno was nowhere to be found. The announcer babbled for a few minutes before grabbing someone else.

"OK, so here we are with player of the game Domenique Rodgers-Cromartie". The Denver defense had just let a scrub QB throw it for 300 yards, and Justin Blackman had 190 of it. And he decided to grab a defensive back. haha DRC didn't seem particularly embarrassed, so I'm guessing that that wasn't his man.

Watched game, many a dropped pass , even at least 2 by Moreno besides the 2 by ball and a few others

What u said is  what i said in comment 141 , u take the win , but really the d awaful, may haave lost  RT too, and Ball just cant catch while Ed Lacy  who u could have drafted runs for 120 today & 1 for 1 for catches for 5 yrads, that last drop by ball in a game thats tight could of been the difference of staying on the field or givinf the ball away

1 thing consistent this yeear, broncos have made many a mistake,  & way to many fumbles

anyway computer off  before get quoted again BYE for 2nd time