Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

This is how you lose to bad teams, when you're not on the same page.

It's obviously far from over, but if they continue like this, it's not going ot be pretty.

DONT blame the receiver - LUCK is OFF today!  Both those passes have been 3 yards left - he appears to be letting go of the ball to late in his delivery.

Luck cant throw that pass even if TY was supposed to be where it was picked off

That was a timing route that TY seriously screwed up. Luck trusted Hilton was where he was suppose to be from first glance.

Sure its very early, but it appears that once again we are playing to our opponents again!

If we play a good team we play strong, if we play a bad team we play weak.

That was a timing route that TY seriously screwed up. Luck trusted Hilton was where he was suppose to be from first glance.

Look like a long curl was what Luck expected, combine with the DB dropped off.... Ugh

It was a quick look... and a throw. T.Y. is usually wherever he needs to be, and I've never seen him run a bad route so badly.

DONT blame the receiver - LUCK is OFF today! Both those passes have been 3 yards left - he appear to be letting go of the ball to late in his delivery.

TY stopped short they are not on the same page. Who screwed up we don't know but my guess is that Luck didn't throw the wrong pass on the play he called. Luck is changing a lot of the stuff at the line. My guess is the WRs aren't getting the right calls out to them since that's the second time it's happened.

Also Jags D is playing out of its mind at the moment. This has not been the Jags D that showed up the first three weeks.

right, I get it, Luck predetermined where he was going to go with the ball based on the type of route....I just dont like it, and we just saw why