Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I have a weird feeling that the committee will now put Ohio St at 3 so they get a rematch with Michigan and Alabama at 4 so they can play Georgia. I was pulling for TCU, they have been a refreshing story all year. I am happy Michigan won. I like Harbaugh.
    • Nothing wrong with that but the overreacting by a few is tiresome. 
    • I don’t know what people want, well I do they want the Colts to win.  This team just isn’t good and you can’t bench or cut everyone.  You have to play someone so odds are you are going to have to wait until the end of the year for changes which is the ultimate form of accountability.  During the season holding people accountable is mostly done in the film room when you show players their mistakes followed by practices when you work with them on what you want them to do better.  That’s something we don’t and won’t have access too because you don’t hold people accountable in public.  So if people honestly don’t think the coaches are doing the above with the players I’d tell them they are naive or are just upset that it’s not working.  
    • as a colts fan when I see someone in the colts organization doing a bad job I cant stay positive and think they will be better. I want us to win and point out who is doing a bad job. I dont call it being negative , I call it facing reality.
    • Everything you just posted is eerily similar to what I posted.   You are speaking on what I choose to post on the board    Can you really not see how silly that is?   This is the only thread me and Eaststreet have had a real argument in. I dont know what else you are talking about.
  • Members

• Goatface Killah

Goatface Killah 1,664

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 8,214

• JlynRN

JlynRN 645

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 11,214

• bsteves

bsteves 261

• Solon