Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

score tells me defense is playing well which is what is happening.

The score tells me that the offense and defense are having stellar games, where in fact it's only the defense that is having a very good game.

This offense really isn't playing well and the score indicates that they are.

I didn't describe the first half that way.... Quote me where I said that.

I was talking about the very last drive.

first of all no need to get worked up about it. All you said was be sentence without reference to what you were talking about. I took it to mean the first half since you made it at the half. No big deal. More or less I was making a light hearted comment because you can say ugly half or whatever today on offense and be right despite being up 20-3 at the half. It just struck me as kinda funny that's all.

The score tells me that the offense and defense are having stellar games, where in fact it's only the defense that is having a very good game.

This offense really isn't playing well and the score indicates that they are.

i would need more points to say stellear because 20 means you probably got two field goals which means your offense bogged down at some point. I take it as one sided which it us and 3 points means the jags aren't scoring which tells me the defense is playing well which it id.

i would need more points to say stellear because 20 means you probably got two field goals which means your offense bogged down at some point. I take it as one sided which it us and 3 points means the jags aren't scoring which tells me the defense is playing well which it id.

20 points in a half is very impressive and shows the offense is working.

Remember, 20 points in one half.