Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all no need to get worked up about it. All you said was be sentence without reference to what you were talking about. I took it to mean the first half since you made it at the half. No big deal. More or less I was making a light hearted comment because you can say ugly half or whatever today on offense and be right despite being up 20-3 at the half. It just struck me as kinda funny that's all.

I completely understand. Sorry my comment came out how it sounded. 

You don't think 20 points in a half is impressive? The got 2 field goals, but it shows they were able to drive the ball down and get in the redzone.

Listen, we can agree to disagree, but don't tell someone else something that isn't true. Jeesh.

where did I say it wasn't impressive I just said it wasn't having a field day. Also your the one who was saying the score didn't reflect what was going on. I said it was that the colts defense owning the other team. I am impressed with what I have seen today.

where did I say it wasn't impressive I just said it wasn't having a field day. Also your the one who was saying the score didn't reflect what was going on. I said it was that the colts defense owning the other team. I am impressed with what I have seen today.

And I too said the defense did well...

When you're on pace to get 40 points by the end of the game, it shows that there's something happening on offense. 

And I too said the defense did well...

When you're on pace to get 40 points by the end of the game, it shows that there's something happening on offense.

again I never said the offense wasn't scoring. I am just disputing the idea it was having a field day. There is a degree between field day and jags offense.