Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People forget this is not Colts of old, some of it won't be pretty but points are points. We are already a far more complete team in all 3 phases.

he's the one complaining the score didn't reflect what was going on. I am the one saying hey it's telling me the defense is playing really well which it is. So it's not forgetting what the old Colts were. I am embracing the new colts and saying the score is showing that. A one sided game thanks in large part to the defense.

People forget this is not Colts of old, some of it won't be pretty but points are points. We are already a far more complete team in all 3 phases.

I 100% percent agree, I'm just saying the offense is not performing like they usually do.

he's the one complaining the score didn't reflect what was going on. I am the one saying hey it's telling me the defense is playing really well which it is. So it's not forgetting what the old Colts were. I am embracing the new colts and saying the score is showing that. A one sided game thanks in large part to the defense.

I said the defense is playing well, I'm just pointing out that the score makes it seem like the offense is having a field day, where in fact it's not.

Don't put words in my mouth man.

Sorry I didn't mean to step into your debate, I'll keep my beak out :) Wasn't meant to be aimed at yourself.

I said the defense is playing well, I'm just pointing out that the score makes it seem like the offense is having a field day, where in fact it's not.

no it doesn't. I already explained why that is. The fact the score says we have 20 means we probably had to kick two field goals which means the offense bogged down twice. That's not having a field day.

Same old 21 points like usual. Offense does need to score more consistently.

no it doesn't. I already explained why that is. The fact the score says we have 20 means we probably had to kick two field goals which means the offense bogged down twice. That's not having a field day.

You don't think 20 points in a half is impressive? The got 2 field goals, but it shows they were able to drive the ball down and get in the redzone. 

Listen, we can agree to disagree, but don't tell someone else something that isn't true. Jeesh.