Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hope Andrew is ok (mod edit)

wabbwubb

Oh this forum sure likes to critique, mostly why I hardly post :( always get a Debbie downer lol. I didn't say anything about shooting in the title. Ofcourse I hope everyone is safe but I garentee you if I didn't say luck some one "like" you would say "not colts related" You people need a hug. Hope they are all safe :) I'm not going to get into a forum war don't worry I won't respond on this again :) have a great night.

Oh this forum sure likes to critique, mostly why I hardly post :( always get a Debbie downer lol. I didn't say anything about shooting in the title. Ofcourse I hope everyone is safe but I garentee you if I didn't say luck some one "like" you would say "not colts related" You people need a hug. Hope they are all safe :) I'm not going to get into a forum war don't worry I won't respond on this again :) have a great night.

I wasn't attacking you, just offering suggestions. It wasn't my intention to shame you, I'm sorry.

You should have gone all out with it, something like "Has Andrew Luck been shot in the face by a sniper?"

Since emotions are hard to read on the boards, things can get uncomfortable. I agree that tension exists because of differences in opinion, and what seems like one way can actually mean another. That said, I would hope that you continue to post. I will add that although I was not critical of your thread title, I did open it expecting to hear about how Luck was hurt. I dont think you intended to mislead anyone, but thread titles are easy to confuse. Keep tryin....I will bet that you will get better at it and one of these days many will find their way to your thread and agree with you or at least discuss your topic in a civil manner.