Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bethea and Landry miss 2nd straight practice

cmgww

They have Landry doing private practices where they are working on chasing lanky QBs all over the field. ;)

That was one thing that concerned me about Landry was injury concerns. I am guessing Bethea will go he's had these kinds of injuries most of his career and they seem to tape him together to get threw games.

Everyone is dinged up. Not just Landry. It's been a weird past few weeks here in Indianapolis. Too many injuries

Everyone is dinged up. Not just Landry. It's been a weird past few weeks here in Indianapolis. Too many injuries

It's not just Indy, it's the entire league.  It really is a game of attrition.  

As long as we can keep 12 on the field, we can continue to compete no matter who goes down.  Other teams aren't as lucky.

It's just a ding no big deal, but Landry has had an issue with injuries over his career, granted no where near the level Bob Sanders but had had some issues with injuries over the course of his career and only played in 9 and 8 games respectively in his last two years with the Redskins.  I am not in a panic or anything over this by any means but I am just stating that injuries was the one concern I had with Landry that's all.  It could very well just be a ding and no big deal.

It's not just Indy, it's the entire league.  It really is a game of attrition.  

As long as we can keep 12 on the field, we can continue to compete no matter who goes down.  Other teams aren't as lucky.

"Check me if I'm wrong, Sandy, but if we keep 12 on the field, they will be throwing flags on us all day."

Without Crabtree, I would just take away Boldin and Vernon Davis primarily. One of our safeties would have to shadow V Davis constantly. We need both Bethea and Landry in this game.

davis has hurt hamstring he shouldn't be much a threat. Double boldin and stop gore and kap.