Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts-Raiders NFL Replay

Dark Superman

lol....the NFLN has gotten so bad, they only talk about a handful of the 32 teams. They pander to the big market teams and the leagues superstars and forget the rest. 

I tried to catch up on the league by watching their "Around The League" program. All they did was discuss Suh, Philly, NE and Bobert Griffin the 3rd in a loop for an hour, ignoring all the other teams. 

lol....the NFLN has gotten so bad, they only talk about a handful of the 32 teams. They pander to the big market teams and the leagues superstars and forget the rest. 

I tried to catch up on the league by watching their "Around The League" program. All they did was discuss Suh, Philly, NE and Bobert Griffin the 3rd in a loop for an hour, ignoring all the other teams. 

true words Ruk..

There is very little coverage of Indy, Chicago, Green Bay..and a lot of the midwest teams

Every comment on Indy is a superficial comment on Andrew Luck.

Minnesota  same...Adrian Peterson

GB - Rodgers..

Bears - Jay C.

The teams that arent east coast or west coast are reduced to one high-profile player and a cliché comment about him

I haven't been watching the NFLN and ESPN but I know there was a ton of bickering around the Eagles O on the radio today. 

They were basically like, "OHHHH WOW, I want to leave my girlfriend and double date Chip Kelly and Michael Vick.  They're so phenomenal even though Michael Vick already almost got killed a few times, it was just soooooo awesome.  Ohhhh did I mention they were fast, you know, they were really fast again did I mention they were fast, McCoy was fast they looked really really fast, it was crazy fast!"  

true words Ruk..

There is very little coverage of Indy, Chicago, Green Bay..and a lot of the midwest teams

Every comment on Indy is a superficial comment on Andrew Luck.

Minnesota  same...Adrian Peterson

GB - Rodgers..

Bears - Jay C.

The teams that arent east coast or west coast are reduced to one high-profile player and a cliché comment about him

Remember the old days of the NFLN? When Eisen and his crew would talk about the Patriots no more than they would talk about the Jags or the Raiders? They would literally go around the league. 

Ironically, their "Around The League" show utterly fails to go around the league. IT was an hour long loop of the same 4 stories. 

Now it's just mumbling ex-players and bimbos talking about the same tabloid-esque headlines.

One of the few good shows left on that network is AFC/NFC playbook with Baldinger and Sharpe.  

Holy cow!  I don't see how Youtube will keep that on for long.  If you want to see the Colts games or any other team's game but you can't because it's not shown in your market (like mine) you have a few choices.  Get DirectTV which has exclusive rights to all NFL games until next year or buy the Game Rewind from NFL.  They have a package called "Follow your Team" that is like $30.  You can watch the games in post.  It's better than illegal downloads or hoping you can view it from Youtube before it gets pulled down.   

Anyine know when NFL network is going to replay this game?

Hoping I'm not working when they do..

Yeah it's playing whenever you want if you have Game Rewind. Why hardcore fans won't pay 40 bucks for the season is beyond me. I just rewatched the colts game in HD. And gonna watch other games too. Game Rewind is worth every penny.

Anyine know when NFL network is going to replay this game?

Hoping I'm not working when they do..

NFL Sunday Ticket has those "Short Cut" broadcasts where they cut out all the time between plays, timeouts, halftime, etc. and condense the game into a non-stop, play-by-play package. They are usually available within a few hours after the end of the game, and are a great way to go back over the game to see what went wrong and what went right. Watching the game in "real time" I don't really focus much on the battles in the pit, individual match-ups, etc., but this replay gives you a way to focus on all of those individual battles that take place on every play that make or break the game. If you DVR it you can replay the plays that you want to study closely.  Well worth the price of Sunday Ticket.

Yeah, they pander to the masses.  Makes them more money.  I get it, but like you, I don't like it.  That's why I love 1070 The Fan.  Not always the most insightful group, i.e. JMV (I do like that he's a no BullS*** kinda guy though).  But he's still entertaining to listen to and he gets calls from guys who are more insightful.

Remember the old days of the NFLN? When Eisen and his crew would talk about the Patriots no more than they would talk about the Jags or the Raiders? They would literally go around the league. 

Ironically, their "Around The League" show utterly fails to go around the league. IT was an hour long loop of the same 4 stories. 

Now it's just mumbling ex-players and bimbos talking about the same tabloid-esque headlines.

One of the few good shows left on that network is AFC/NFC playbook with Baldinger and Sharpe.  

I watch 'Playbook' as much as I can......they usually run it last on Saturdays

They actually describe plays and suggest why they'll work against this week's opponent.

.. you see line play and formations.......

Great stuff...you don't hear all week on all the other shows