Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redskins/Eagles

amfootball

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You went from down goes Vick to down goes Bob to Colts suck. That's picking fights for the sake of it, because you couldn't say anything positive about the Skins so you just pulled up anything Colt related IMO. So that's why I say trying too hard lol.

I won't really touch your fascination with the distinction between 12 and Bob, but that's such a minor issue.

But yes let's get back on track.

Yeah, I'm the one that quoted Jvan with a taunting response. Arrest me.

He's coming off an injury that normally most guys wouldn't be playing already coming back from. It's also the first game of the season. Your team did not perform as well as you thought either. The excuse? It's the start of the season. Well it's the start of the season for the Redskins too. One bad game proves everyone right? Sounds legit.

"Our" team, the true Indianapolis Colts fans of this forum, won!

As a poster previously mentioned, the Raiders ended their season with the same record as the Philadelphia Eagles.

Once again, the Colts won.

I dont care if Robert is coming back from an injury or not, he IS the reigning Rookie of the Year.

The problems he currently is showing, has nothing to do with his ACL. He is 100% healthy!

They are getting embarrassed on national television, and Robert is getting sacked and picked left and right.

If things dont change soon, this will be a long season for the Redskins.

Im no hater of RGIII, I dont care for him, I am happy the Colts took Andrew Luck. RGIII is overhyped, overrated, a good player, but hes not at Lucks level yet. 

I don't like Griffin's hype machine. Words can't express how much I don't like Vick. I'm a Schaub fan because I'm a Hoo (Wahoowa!). Clearly I'm a big Andrew Luck fan. When did this turn into a Texans/Redskins vs. Colts/Eagles thing? (personal note the only thing I like about Philadelphia is ECW and It's Always Sunny)

"Our" team, the true Indianapolis Colts fans of this forum, won!

As a poster previously mentioned, the Raiders ended their season with the same record as the Philadelphia Eagles.

Once again, the Colts won.

I dont care if Robert is coming back from an injury or not, he IS the reigning Rookie of the Year.

The problems he currently is showing, has nothing to do with his ACL. He is 100% healthy!

They are getting embarrassed on national television, and Robert is getting sacked and picked left and right.

If things dont change soon, this will be a long season for the Redskins.

Im no hater of RGIII, I dont care for him, I am happy the Colts took Andrew Luck. RGIII is overhyped, overrated, a good player, but hes not at Lucks level yet. 

Sure.