Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redskins/Eagles

amfootball

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probabaly wise just to run Alfred Morris go into half time, make some adjustments, put in Cousins and live to fight another day.

Either that or risk your QB getting murdered. People aren't going to take it easy on him @ all. Actually people are probably gunning for RGiii more than ever.

What has Robert claimed as his nickname? The one he's had since high school?

Nickname? Bob is not offending my any means. If anyone wants to call Luck Andy, Drew, AL, 12, as long as its not derogatory thats their prerogative.

RGIII fans are quite butthurt, Ive been around quite a few forums. When it comes to name calling, this forum is very mild. 

RG3 may be rusty, he may just need time to get back in game shape after the injury. The point is that a QB like him cannot take these hits. He looks tentative, almost scared to get hit. I will never argue that he lacks a good arm and the skills necessary to succeed in this league but I would take Luck every time because he can take hits. 

That's why he chose it as his number in high school, college, and the NFL. Darn.

So he chose his number, and you chose his nickname, Robert has been Robert his whole life. So Bob is fair game if 12 is fair game.

Unless I've missed Luck calling himself the number 12....

Lol your trying too hard tonight. And not making much sense either. Take a breath.

Nickname? Bob is not offending my any means. If anyone wants to call Luck Andy, Drew, AL, 12, as long as its not derogatory thats their prerogative.

RGIII fans are quite butthurt, Ive been around quite a few forums. When it comes to name calling, this forum is very mild. 

Butthurt? No. I've seen enough hostility towards the guy to not care anymore. Doesn't mean I have to stay quiet.

RG3 may be rusty, he may just need time to get back in game shape after the injury. The point is that a QB like him cannot take these hits. He looks tentative, almost scared to get hit. I will never argue that he lacks a good arm and the skills necessary to succeed in this league but I would take Luck every time because he can take hits. 

You'd be scared too, because if he re-injures that knee his career is probably over.

So he chose his number, and you chose his nickname, Robert has been Robert his whole life. So Bob is fair game if 12 is fair game.

Lol your trying too hard tonight. And not making much sense either. Take a breath.

I'm trying too hard???? Yeah, definitely. 12 isn't meant to be derogatory. A lot of Eagles fans on the board tonight.

I'm trying too hard???? Yeah, definitely. 12 isn't meant to be derogatory. A lot of Eagles fans on the board tonight.

Anyone calling Griffin Bob will say its not derogatory so no worries?

And yes, much too hard. Eagles>>>>>>>Raiders in a thread completely unrelated to the Colts?

Lot of Skins fans tonight :)

Butthurt? No. I've seen enough hostility towards the guy to not care anymore. Doesn't mean I have to stay quiet.

Its quite normal, because there were quite a few people that predicted the Colts to regret the decision of taking Luck over RGIII.

Youre not on the Miami Dolphins forum who took Tannehill because Luck and RGIII were gone, youre on the Indianapolis Colts forum, the team who had the 1st overall pick last year. 

There is no hostility, most of us can see right through the flash known as RGIII. Hes a good player, but Andrew Luck is substance.

Give Luck that Washington team of last year and put him in an offense built specifically around him, he does just as good if not better than Robert.

So once again, no hostility. RGIII is just proving everyone right.

Anyone calling Griffin Bob will say its not derogatory so no worries?

And yes, much too hard. Eagles>>>>>>>Raiders in a thread completely unrelated to the Colts?

Lot of Skins fans tonight :)

So I can't respond to the pestering of a known Texan/Redskin hater? It's no secret I'm a fan of Griffin. Just like it's no secret everyone joking about injuries are such are against him and are Eagle supporters tonight lol. Oh well, let's get this thread back on track before halftime is over.

You'd be scared too, because if he re-injures that knee his career is probably over.

I understand. I'm not saying he shouldn't be scared but I would rather have the guy that can take these hits. RG3 is a great young QB, but I don't want my franchise QB being in danger of ending his career every time he takes off, you know?

Its quite normal, because there were quite a few people that predicted the Colts to regret the decision of taking Luck over RGIII.

Youre not on the Miami Dolphins forum who took Tannehill because Luck and RGIII were gone, youre on the Indianapolis Colts forum, the team who had the 1st overall pick last year. 

There is no hostility, most of us can see right through the flash known as RGIII. Hes a good player, but Andrew Luck is substance.

Give Luck that Washington team of last year and put him in an offense built specifically around him, he does just as good if not better than Robert.

So once again, no hostility. RGIII is just proving everyone right.

He's coming off an injury that normally most guys wouldn't be playing already coming back from. It's also the first game of the season. Your team did not perform as well as you thought either. The excuse? It's the start of the season. Well it's the start of the season for the Redskins too. One bad game proves everyone right? Sounds legit.

He's coming off an injury that normally most guys wouldn't be playing already coming back from. It's also the first game of the season. Your team did not perform as well as you thought either. The excuse? It's the start of the season. Well it's the start of the season for the Redskins too. One bad game proves everyone right? Sounds legit.

was his brain injured? bad throws could be rust, making terrible decisions is something else

So I can't respond to the pestering of a known Texan/Redskin hater? It's no secret I'm a fan of Griffin. Just like it's no secret everyone joking about injuries are such are against him and are Eagle supporters tonight lol. Oh well, let's get this thread back on track before halftime is over.

You went from down goes Vick to down goes Bob to Colts suck. That's picking fights for the sake of it, because you couldn't say anything positive about the Skins so you just pulled up anything Colt related IMO. So that's why I say trying too hard lol.

I won't really touch your fascination with the distinction between 12 and Bob, but that's such a minor issue.

But yes let's get back on track.