Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Jets just won a football game.

Moose Of Woe

Yeah I'm happy for them too. I'm actually rooting for Rex Ryan. I know he has a big mouth sometime but I actually like that about him. The media loves to tear him and that team apart. Yeah they do some stupid stuff...well alot of stupid stuff sometimes but I still like them. Unless they face the Colts in the playoffs again. :)

Thursday Night...Jets at Patriots for 1st place in the AFC East...who y'all rooting for? ;)

I'm rooting for Mark Sanchez not to be healed in time.

Actually, scratch that. I want Sanchez in so I can witness comedic gold including but not limited to butt fumbles and horrible passes to the opposing team. I'm rooting for the Jehsts  in all their hilariously awful glory.

In all seriousness the QB doesn't matter. The Patriots will shell them regardless of who is taking snaps. I doubt the game will be close. Unlike Buffalo which is legendary at gaining a lead and finding new and incredible ways to lose, the Jets won't even gain the lead to begin with.

Take out the whole AFC East?!? That is asking a bit much.

Taking out NE is the equivalent of taking out the AFC East.

Although, admittedly, MIami "might" actually do something this season. Of course, many have made them a sexy pick over the past 10 years and they usually still finish sub .500

Taking out NE is the equivalent of taking out the AFC East.

Although, admittedly, MIami "might" actually do something this season. Of course, many have made them a sexy pick over the past 10 years and they usually still finish sub .500

Those Miami Dolphin uniforms don't help when it comes to sexiness. I wish teams would learn not to mess with classic looks. Glad to be a Colts fan for more reason than one. The east hasn't been competitive in forever... may the New York Jets make it so, muwahaha.