Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This offensive line is a joke

You're being too kind. It's abysmal. Again.

We were fortunate Luck was not injured last season. At this point I'm just praying he stays healthy for another one, because we're not going to be winning many/any playoff games with this line.

Build a line, front office. Enough is enough. No point getting a solid QB if you just have him run for his life after the snap.

If this o line could block anything right now it would be amazing.

They are just awful.

The raiders are not good I don't care how you spin it.

Same offensive line that is horrible, same defense that can't stop anything.

If luck can't be amazing again this team is below average.

Why can't we ever have a complete team?

I know it's only the first game but I have played this record before.

They are just awful.

I really wish I wasn't but I can't help but agree right now.

They are just awful.

The team is below average regardless of Luck. He (and Wayne) get us a few more wins that we'd have otherwise.

Sounds familiar.

Man... the amount of people in the chat who are overreacting is quite hilarious.

Overreacting to what the absolute garbage that is on the field right now?

They made moves so this wouldn't look like the same old colts and guess what just like for the past 15 years of our quarterback doesn't play like the best player in the world this team is garbage

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.