Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

colts will place a bid for 2018 super bowl

CR91

We won't get it because Minnesota and Atlanta will have their new stadiums by then. We might get the 2020 SB. But, I believe one of  these cities will have the 2018 and 2019 SB. And if L.A. gets a new team that city might even get the 2020. Heck, we might have to wait to 2021.  

We won't get it because Minnesota and Atlanta will have their new stadiums by then. We might get the 2020 SB. But, I believe one of  these cities will have the 2018 and 2019 SB. And if L.A. gets a new team that city might even get the 2020. Heck, we might have to wait to 2021.  

Sadly, this is very possible.  

Don't think ATL is even putting in a bid for 2018

So excited. I think we'll win, hand's down. No one has done a Super Bowl quite like our great city. Players, media, celebrities, visitors literally all had glowing, better-than-great things to say about the experience.

the Super Bowl committee knows we got lucky with the weather.  doubt they roll the dice again like that.  Although this city was prepared for the cold with heaters and warm places to hide with your better-half, girlfriend, boyfriend, fiancé,

Bids for Super Bowl LII are due this weekend. Cities reportedly in competition for the 2018 Super Bowl include Minnesota, Atlanta, New Orleans, Denver, and Miami.  San Francisco was awarded Super Bowl L and Houston was awarded Super Bowl LI this past spring.

Vikings and Falcons will have a new stadium by them.  Minnesota and Atlanta are probably are biggest competition because they should both have new stadiums and that matters when it comes to things like this.

Best if bid is in and vote is conducted before NY snow storm. Not sure we'll see many more cold weather SBs after this next one.

The world has gotten so soft I swear. It's not even really about the fans on site schwamm. It's really if snow, wind, & sleet could negatively impact the TV viewing experience for sponsors & advertisers trying to sell products to NFL fans by the millions particularly hats & SB winning jerseys. 

I still wish the NFL Network would do an expose/behind the scenes story about a team's winning SB bid from it's inception to their final notification & conclusion. Sometimes, it's cool to see how the sausage is really made.