Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict the biggest free agent bust this season.

Dustin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well name the reasons

I'm curious as to the Ed Reed notion myself. But to entertain you, I'd say that one would be his injury history and another would be the prospect that the offense will still be airing it out 40 times a game, no matter what balance Hamilton is preaching.

Yeah I'm imagining you naming a Colts free agent, after several people listed a Texans free agent lmao

Lol shoulda said DHB. Would have at least been reasonable/valid.

I was acting like everyone else throwing out theories without explaining the logic behind it. No surprise I'm attacked lol. I'm not the guy being trollish and uttering the ill-meant "inbefore" cliche. Now that sir is hating.

I was acting like everyone else throwing out theories without explaining the logic behind it. No surprise I'm attacked lol. I'm not the guy being trollish and uttering the ill-meant "inbefore" cliche. Now that sir is hating.

I wasn't wrong lol. I knew right where this would head, and it did just that. Not really hating or trolling, but sure why not :)

The thread also wasn't "who is it and explain your theory behind it." However you were clearly annoyed that people were naming Ed Reed. So when you name a Colts player clearly people are going to want to refute it in the exact same way you wanted to refute Ed Reed. Not exactly attacking you.

I'm curious as to the Ed Reed notion myself.

He's slow, misses a lot of tackles, allows to many passes completed into his coverage, he's already injured, he's old and his wheels are about to fall off and they let a better, younger safety walk to sign him.

I wasn't wrong lol. I knew right where this would head, and it did just that. Not really hating or trolling, but sure why not :)

The thread also wasn't "who is it and explain your theory behind it." However you were clearly annoyed that people were naming Ed Reed. So when you name a Colts player clearly people are going to want to refute it in the exact same way you wanted to refute Ed Reed. Not exactly attacking you.

Why refute me if my supposed refuting is following the topic MO? That's what I don't get but yes, some topics everyone knows exactly how they will go.

Why refute me if my supposed refuting is following the topic MO? That's what I don't get but yes, some topics everyone knows exactly how they will go.

So it's trolling to predict how Texans fans will react to Ed Reed being called a potential bust?Noted.

I never said the people naming Ed Reed wasn't because "hater vision", I was just jokingly responding to a poster, (hater vision, like heat vision, it's a Superman thing) who questioned you. I never questioned you. Your motivation was quite clear lol.

He's slow, misses a lot of tackles, allows to many passes completed into his coverage, he's already injured, he's old and his wheels are about to fall off and they let a better, younger safety walk to sign him.

He's been signed more for his leadership and experience more than anything else. He's the most instinctive guy I've seen play and I think he will pay dividends to the team's defense like Manning did in Denver. Hall of Famers seem to play well into their later years too from what I've seen. Just hoping for the best anyway, I think Reed is a big upgrade from Glover Getrunover Quin.

I'm curious as to the Ed Reed notion myself. But to entertain you, I'd say that one would be his injury history and another would be the prospect that the offense will still be airing it out 40 times a game, no matter what balance Hamilton is preaching.

somewhere oldunclemark just peed himself a little bit   :monkeydance:

I don't quite get all the Ed Reed hate unless it's just people wanting to bait the texans fans.  I'm not sure Kruger will prove to be fully worth the contract he got but I don't think he'll bust either. 

I'm gonna agree with Mike Wallace.  

somewhere oldunclemark just peed himself a little bit :monkeydance:

I don't quite get all the Ed Reed hate unless it's just people wanting to bait the texans fans. I'm not sure Kruger will prove to be fully worth the contract he got but I don't think he'll bust either.

I'm gonna agree with Mike Wallace.

To be fair, im the only person who said anything about Reed.

So it's trolling to predict how Texans fans will react to Ed Reed being called a potential bust. Noted.

I never said the people naming Ed Reed wasn't because "hater vision", I was just jokingly responding to a poster, (hater vision, like heat vision, it's a Superman thing) who questioned you. I never questioned you. Your motivation was quite clear lol.

If I would have said Ryan Lilja or LeGarette Blount I'm sure I would have seen similar disagreements from each respective party. Only natural lol. Just the nature of the forum....but like you said, anyone could see that disagreements were forthcoming.

If I would have said Ryan Lilja or LeGarette Blount I'm sure I would have seen similar disagreements from each respective party. Only natural lol. Just the nature of the forum....but like you said, anyone could see that disagreements were forthcoming.

Pretty much exactly why I said our resident Texans fans will likely disagree lol.

Bradshaw has missed 8 games in 5 seasons.