Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dwight in San Diego

MFT5

Looks like we will be playing Freeney as a Charger early in the season in San Diego, for me its one of those situations where I love you man but your on the other side now so....., I just hope you still have no grasp of team defense

But don't be too good and ruine our franchise QB because that would suck

Yea seriously, just run right at him. Instant 5+ yds every time. As for that Spin move of his, its great for pass rushing, but not the smartest idea to ever turn your back on a run play. Especially if that run is spear-headed by Ahmad "The Beast" Bradshaw.

Hang on, didn't you post on a thread about Collie berating the OP for putting it in Colts and not General?

Yeah... Pot meet kettle.

Is this the NFL General Forum ... Collie's not a Colt ... Wrong Forum ... Everybody's a former member of some team.

Where were the Jacob Tamme threads

Where are the Piere Garçon threads

This doesn't involve the COLTS

Yep.

I am also not worried about Freeney as I think his best years are behind him and transitioning to another 3-4 will put him in a rotational group where he won't see an a lot amount of playing time.

Another Freeney note, he was upset the Colts didn't make an offer so he could finish his career as a colt.

Here is what he told SI.com:

“I wished they would have offered me something so I could’ve retired a Colt — that was something that meant a lot to me — but at the end of the day they didn’t give me an option,” Freeney said. “They didn’t even try to re-sign me. They were like, We’re going in a different direction.

“That cut me deep because it was kind of like, if it’s a money issue talk to me about it and maybe I’ll say it’s fine just so I’ll be able to stay and not move and all that stuff. But the fact of the matter is, they didn’t offer me anything. They just said, Bye bye, which made me feel like, You think I’m done and I’m washed up; or, You’re playing for the future and this is the perfect opportunity to make the change because there’s a young guy you really feel can play now, so let’s groom him because, really, how many years does Dwight have left? It’s the same thing they did with Peyton [Manning].”

Looks likes were going to have to deal with one angry pass rusher on MNF, hope Castanzo and Cherilus are ready

this is a forum to discuss the colts and colts related things including ex players, so why you guys get your panties in a knot when something is posted that you feel doesnt belongs I don't understand, if you don't want to read it or reply just don't, its that simple

Hang on, didn't you post on a thread about Collie berating the OP for putting it in Colts and not General?

Yeah... Pot meet kettle.

That's kinda the whole point to this thread

If you notice I used the same words as the OP in the Collie thread

this is a forum to discuss the colts and colts related things including ex players, so why you guys get your panties in a knot when something is posted that you feel doesnt belongs I don't understand, if you don't want to read it or reply just don't, its that simple

I don't understand how you feel the career of a 49er is Colts related

That's kinda the whole point to this thread

If you notice I used the same words as the OP in the Collie thread

So your protest against his thread is to make another thread in the style of what's got your goat?

Like human rights protestors going out and committing atrocities, but it's ok because it's ironic. (Hyperbole intentional)

Leave the modding to the mods?

man I don't understand why you are still arguing this, one little thread that I posted that you may not feel is colts related enough to belong in the forum and you just cant let it go, you looking to become admin or something? havnt been layed in awhile, if you don't like it move on to the next thread buddy

To actually contribute to the topic of the post (correct location or not) I think he will have a lot of motivation coming into the game. But hopefully we will have a running game this year to exploit his edge setting problems. That's if he's not just a passing down rotation player.

You're a sassy little lady, aren't you?  Whether you like it or not, Collie was a Colt for several years and someone a lot of people on this board liked.  What happens to him and his career are still relevant TO COLTS FANS.  The best place for Colts fans to keep up on former Colts players would be the Colts football forum.  The whole notion of "root for the laundry, not the player, hurrrr" is outdated and archaic.  In the meantime, acting like the hall monitor or moderator jr. is only going to upset people trying to discuss Colts related things, even former Colts players.