Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys lookin for some advice from fellow colt fans with kids. I was thinkin about grabbin some preseason tix and takin my lil boy to a game. Hes only six months but i figure a preseason game wont be too loud. How old were your kids when you took them to their first game?

I took my daughter to Colts games & the World Basketball Championship & anywhere she wanted  @ the Hoosier dome she was old enough to enjoy it . I waited until she wanted to go to the events .

Her mom don't care for the crowds so it was just Pops & the baby girl . IMO I really don't think a game or concert would be something a lil one would care for noise wise , For instance when mine was very lil turning the vacuum on sent her running & screaming .

You & your baby will have many good years of doing the Blue , Maybe try watching the first preseason game with the lil dude @ home with the volume up reasonably high see if it bothers him ? IMO the people around you @ a game  would not care for a baby beside them if it started crying or otherwise was disturbing the adults which would lead to more crying  .  :hide:  :blueshoe:  :thmup: 

how do you get autographs at training camp?

I have'nt been to training camp but I found this for you ..

How Can I Meet A Colts Player Or Get An Autograph?

Visit the Calendar for a schedule of Colts events and player appearances

Or you can mail an item to a player with a request for an autograph. We can't guarantee that your item will be returned or signed, though most players will make every attempt to do so.

Send to:

(player's name),

c/o Indianapolis Colts

P.O. Box 535000

Indianapolis, IN 46253

Lets find stats of other top qbs at camp? I tried to find some numbers on Peyton and Rodgers, but couldn't. What other papers keep track of how the qb performs in camp?

Luck has an int a day.

Just so you know... no one would consider it rude if you decided not to post anymore.

Lets find stats of other top qbs at camp? I tried to find some numbers on Peyton and Rodgers, but couldn't. What other papers keep track of how the qb performs in camp?

Luck has an int a day.

Which means the defense is doing something right. We need turnovers cause they weren't there last season. It's a war at training camp right now. Sometimes the Defense holds, sometimes the offense torches them

Definitely a chess match between Manusky & Mr. Pep Hamilton

Which means the defense is doing something right. We need turnovers cause they weren't there last season. It's a war at training camp right now. Sometimes the Defense holds, sometimes the offense torches them

I think what is more relevant is that records prove there is little or no correlation between training camp success and regular season success other than winning spots on the 53.

Sad because everyone is loving training camp... but true.

Hope you're right.

Luck has an int a day.

There's a reason they don't keep official stats for practice, because its practice.

Few more updates from today after practice

Jeremiah Johnson @JJFOX59SPORTS 46m
Pagano with praise for Griff Whalen, says he is no different than Welker, Edelman, or Collie in their early days

Jeremiah Johnson @JJFOX59SPORTS 42m
Andrew Luck says you always want to be perfect, doesn't like throwing picks, but thinks guys are working hard "on the right track"

Chris Sprow @SprowESPN 7h
Looking at tight ends: W/ Hernandez and Pitta out, any TE combo better than Indy's Fleener + Allen? Over next 3 years? #colts

Few more updates from today after practice

Jeremiah Johnson @JJFOX59SPORTS 46m

Pagano with praise for Griff Whalen, says he is no different than Welker, Edelman, or Collie in their early days

Jeremiah Johnson @JJFOX59SPORTS 42m

Andrew Luck says you always want to be perfect, doesn't like throwing picks, but thinks guys are working hard "on the right track"

Chris Sprow @SprowESPN 7h

Looking at tight ends: W/ Hernandez and Pitta out, any TE combo better than Indy's Fleener + Allen? Over next 3 years? #colts

lol

Luck has an int a day.

Keep in mind, our offense is playing against OUR defense, and has been for 5 consecutive days. They know Luck, they know our receivers, they know our plays, if one INT a day is all they get, good for them. Shows our D can produce but our offense is limiting the turnovers. Its a win/win.

Kevin Bowen @KBowenColts 21m

Pagano on Griff Whalen: "We always talk to everybody about becoming 'necessary', and he's one of those
guys that's becoming necessary

Tom James @TribStarTJames 41m
Pagano: "(Whalen) knows every wide receiver position. Very, very reliable. Doesn't make mental mistakes."

Kevin Bowen @KBowenColts 21m

Pagano on DHB: "He's really had back-to-back good days...He's making plays whether its big plays down the field, underneath."

Kevin Bowen @KBowenColts 24m

Luck on Hilton: "He plays with a quiet confidence that's really fun to be around. It's fun to see the young receivers and Reggie interact."

Kevin Bowen @KBowenColts 24m

Luck on Colts defense: "They are playing with a fun confidence, pushing our guys on offense, myself included, to really make plays."