Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously have no idea who I am or what I've been for years on these Colts boards, do you? It's okay, though, I'll play.

I give Painter a hard time because he's been terrible his entire career. People were basically hailing him a savior after one drive against the Steelers, but I know better. He did make the right read on that play, however, and that may just be the boost of confidence he needs.

Tampa did tackle poorly. Garcon made them pay. Give and take. I could care less about the Buccaneers, but I have the unique ability to see when teams, other than the Colts, tackle poorly.

And you were GREAT in Revenge of the Nerds too!

I give Painter a hard time because he's been terrible his entire career.

HIs entire career? What career? Seriously the guy has not gotten much playing time to talk about so not sure what you are judging that opinion of "entire career" on ... A few preseason games where poor pass protection and lack of game time experience resulted fumbles? ... I wont dig any more though because I know by the end of the season you will change your mind. ;)

HIs entire career? What career? Seriously the guy has not gotten much playing time to talk about so not sure what you are judging that opinion of "entire career" on ... A few preseason games where poor pass protection and lack of game time experience resulted fumbles? ... I wont dig any more though because I know by the end of the season you will change your mind. ;)

lol his first career start and Doogan talkin about Painter's career? Get over your hate bro

Exactly!! I lol at the entire career comment for a few min

Painter of course !!! IMO Caldwell has done nothing since he was given the job to warrant any praise.

I understand what you're saying. But I just find it hard to believe a coach as bad as people suggest he is can get a team to the Super bowl.

Caldwell did. Peyton or not.

A few games, a few quarters, a few years - it doesn't matter. It's his career. And short of one drive, he's never looked good in regular season play. Period.

Today, he's had one drive, yet again. The rest of the time, he's making bad decisions, he's uncertain, and his team isn't helping him much either.

My assessment of Painter is accurate. You are unfortunately waiting for something that just isn't going to happen.