Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think so, he controlled it and took several steps .... anyway....

IMO Painter has not looked horrible - if he could get some protection he would be fine!

Those TOs in this position are NOT Painters fault ... he needs protection.... earlier a guy comes completelly untouched - I mean WTH?

I dont think so, he controlled it and took several steps .... anyway....

IMO Painter has not looked horrible - if he could get some protection he would be fine!

Those TOs in this position are NOT Painters fault ... he needs protection.... earlier a guy comes completelly untouched - I mean WTH?

lol...Okay.

There's a reason it's happened to Painter repeatedly and never to Manning (or Sorgi). Painter is just a pinch too hesitant. He'll feign a pump instead of just making a decision, and then gets hit.

lol...Okay.

There's a reason it's happened to Painter repeatedly and never to Manning (or Sorgi). Painter is just a pinch too hesitant. He'll feign a pump instead of just making a decision, and then gets hit.

That one was sorta there wasn't it

There's a reason it's happened to Painter repeatedly and never to Manning (or Sorgi).

OF Course there is a reason !!!!! Painter does not have the experience ! The guy proved last week he could make some nice throws and given a chance to gain some experience he will prove he can do what he just did! :)

GO COLTS!