Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Night Thread

CALDWELL?????

Grow some stones you coward. Could've challenged but now we're locked inside the 5.

Cowardly Caldwell

Oh boy, here we go offense, let's see how well you can pound the ball.

This oline group seems better suited to run the ball so here is their chance.

WHAT the $#!! is Caldwell doing??????????? WHY was that play not challenged? GRRRRRRRRR!

Because the video evidence wouldn't have overturned it. The ball was moving around in his hands the entire time.

Why do you say that doogans?

I say that because it's Painter, and he's great at giving up touchdowns when backed up to his own end zone. He's done it both times he's been in this situation.

I dont think so, he controlled it and took several steps .... anyway....

IMO Painter has not looked horrible - if he could get some protection he would be fine!

Those TOs in this position are NOT Painters fault ... he needs protection.... earlier a guy comes completelly untouched - I mean WTH?

I dont think so, he controlled it and took several steps .... anyway....

IMO Painter has not looked horrible - if he could get some protection he would be fine!

Those TOs in this position are NOT Painters fault ... he needs protection.... earlier a guy comes completelly untouched - I mean WTH?

lol...Okay.

There's a reason it's happened to Painter repeatedly and never to Manning (or Sorgi). Painter is just a pinch too hesitant. He'll feign a pump instead of just making a decision, and then gets hit.

lol...Okay.

There's a reason it's happened to Painter repeatedly and never to Manning (or Sorgi). Painter is just a pinch too hesitant. He'll feign a pump instead of just making a decision, and then gets hit.

That one was sorta there wasn't it

I've said this so many times. Garcon has all the physical tools (strength, speed, toughness) to be an excellent WR in this league. He just needs to work on his drops

Collins always looks so awkward on the sidelines. He knows he doesn't belong. Thats gotta be a huge confidence builder for painter getting that td

There's a reason it's happened to Painter repeatedly and never to Manning (or Sorgi).

OF Course there is a reason !!!!! Painter does not have the experience ! The guy proved last week he could make some nice throws and given a chance to gain some experience he will prove he can do what he just did! :)

GO COLTS!