Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Night Thread

And thanks to the bad tackling by Tampa.

AGREED! Horrible tackling ... looked almost as bad as Colts #23 who ever that is ... guy has looked like a high schooler out there tonight.

And thanks to the bad tackling by Tampa.

R u a colts fan. U seem to be finding excuses for Tampa. Giving painter a hard time.

Wow...10 point lead. Why did we bring in Collins again?? (knocking on wood)

It's awesome to see manning up there cheering on painter.

It Stands, Painter has put up 17 points now in 3 quarters. I think that is more than all of Collins right?

Yep. Collins sucked!

R u a colts fan. U seem to be finding excuses for Tampa. Giving painter a hard time.

Seems a lot of Colts fans want to blame Painter for us losing our undefeated season or something else - I havent figured it out ... they all know Painter has never had a chance to get reps / experience.... Cant blame the guy for poor pass protection; specially considering he had no experience.

yikes....that looked out tome. Good thing this crew sucks

It's Ron Winter, a big reason the Colts lost the playoff game in SD in 2008-09....How he's still employed is beyond me

It's Ron Winter, a big reason the Colts lost the playoff game in SD in 2008-09....How he's still employed is beyond me

I hate him so much.

THATS what I AM talking about !!!!!!!!! Haters eat the bird!

Caldwell can NOT coach!!! He has not gotten a challange call right that I can recall!

Are you talking about Painter haters or Caldwell haters.

rotfl

You obviously have no idea who I am or what I've been for years on these Colts boards, do you? It's okay, though, I'll play.

I give Painter a hard time because he's been terrible his entire career. People were basically hailing him a savior after one drive against the Steelers, but I know better. He did make the right read on that play, however, and that may just be the boost of confidence he needs.

Tampa did tackle poorly. Garcon made them pay. Give and take. I could care less about the Buccaneers, but I have the unique ability to see when teams, other than the Colts, tackle poorly.

* the zone!!!!! Go man to man!!

We absolutely don't have the personnel for that. We also don't run that scheme. You want to teach a team a new defense on the fly?

You obviously have no idea who I am or what I've been for years on these Colts boards, do you? It's okay, though, I'll play.

I give Painter a hard time because he's been terrible his entire career. People were basically hailing him a savior after one drive against the Steelers, but I know better. He did make the right read on that play, however, and that may just be the boost of confidence he needs.

Tampa did tackle poorly. Garcon made them pay. Give and take. I could care less about the Buccaneers, but I have the unique ability to see when teams, other than the Colts, tackle poorly.

I was really just giving u a hard time didn't know it would hurt your feelings. I apologize.

Are you talking about Painter haters or Caldwell haters.

rotfl

Painter of course !!! IMO Caldwell has done nothing since he was given the job to warrant any praise.

We absolutely don't have the personnel for that. We also don't run that scheme. You want to teach a team a new defense on the fly?

When the zones are getting picked apart then you have to adjust. Better than zone.