Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Night Thread

ABSOLUTELY loved that leadership right there !!!!! LETS GO COLTS!

Huge leadership on his part, his ankle just spun 180 degrees and there he was trying to fire up the defense. That might be what he brings to this team that we don't know about.

Caldwell makes NO adjustments at all. Just says hey it hasn't been working but if we keep doing the same thing maybe it will work. Isn't that the def of insanity.

How long ago did our offense last have the ball? It seems like forever since we've seen Painter and the offense out there

How long ago did our offense last have the ball? It seems like forever since we've seen Painter and the offense out there

I think it seems like such a long time because the foster injury and penalties

Gonna be awhile yet. TB gets the ball

it wasn't 4th down was it? I don't understand why freeman didn't line up and spike it. but glad he didn't

It was 4th down

Manning needs to go down to the locker room and lead this team - Caldwell isnt going to!

How do you know that? I mean, seriously, do you know what Caldwell does in that locker room? Why not throw a few insults at Coyer? We were avoiding giving up the big play. Though I will concede that it was annoying that they kept checking it down.

That is something the Colts will adjust in half 2, I promise you.

I'm personally praying for an adjustment that takes advantage of the Bucs pressing the line with man coverage. Painter and Reggie need to hook up there.

How do you know that?

That is something they will adjust in half 2, I promise you.

#23 does NOT belong on an NFL field - he has looked absolutely horrible - the entire game. I seen no adjusting on the fly - thats what coaches should do.