Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know that? I mean, seriously, do you know what Caldwell does in that locker room? Why not throw a few insults at Coyer? We were avoiding giving up the big play. Though I will concede that it was annoying that they kept checking it down.

That is something the Colts will adjust in half 2, I promise you.

I think he's going off of what we hsvr seen in the second half of the games this year. It hasnt seemed like Caldwell has done much at halftime at all. And ur all over the place. U r giving the d a hard time for all the check downs saying they r going to come out and check down their way to a td. Now ur saying who r we to be critics towards coyer. Make up ur mind

I think he's going off of what we hsvr seen in the second half of the games this year. It hasnt seemed like Caldwell has done much at halftime at all. And ur all over the place. U r giving the d a hard time for all the check downs saying they r going to come out and check down their way to a td. Now ur saying who r we to be critics towards coyer. Make up ur mind

That's not what he said at all. Learn to comphrehend. He said why don't you throw a couple of insults at Coyer who you know... dictates the defense.

I agree here. All over the place.

That's not what he said at all. Learn to comphrehend. He said why don't you throw a couple of insults at Coyer who you know... dictates the defense.

I get what he is saying but c'mon man, people are can assume things on here based on past performance.

If the Defense doesn't adjust it falls at the feet of both not just 1.

U should learn to comprehend. He first said they would checkdown all the way to a td. Then said they would make changes

I get what he is saying but c'mon man, people are can assume things on here based on past performance.

If the Defense doesn't adjust it falls at the feet of both not just 1.

One are can assume all they want. But it doesn't change the fact you both completely ignored what he actually said. He said throw some insults at Coyer who is directing the defense on that last drive. How effective would someone be if they were being over-rode by someone above them? I.E. micromanaging.

One are can assume all they want. But it doesn't change the fact you both completely ignored what he actually said. He said throw some insults at Coyer who is directing the defense on that last drive. How effective would someone be if they were being over-rode by someone above them? I.E. micromanaging.

I manage people all day long and if one of my people continues to make stupid mistakes I will step in and show them the way to do it, not continue to let them make those mistakes.

It's called good management.

He has been all over when you take his posts as a whole not just as a singular event.

U should learn to comprehend. He first said they would checkdown all the way to a td. Then said they would make changes

He said they would make changes in regards to one player, then said they would make the necessary changes in terms as a team. But hey go ahead and make broad assumptions.

Regardless, Painter if given time will find the right receiver. He's going to miss some players, that comes with not having the experience and not being in sync. Defense needs to keep doing what they are doing (outside of reapeatedly allowing the same play to burn them over and over).

He said they would make changes in regards to one player, then said they would make the necessary changes in terms as a team. But hey go ahead and make broad assumptions.

Regardless, Painter if given time will find the right receiver. He's going to miss some players, that comes with not having the experience and not being in sync. Defense needs to keep doing what they are doing (outside of reapeatedly allowing the same play to burn them over and over).

Defense needs to not do any of of what they have been doing lately. They need to tackle, they need to cover, they need to not play the same play over and over.

I manage people all day long and if one of my people continues to make stupid mistakes I will step in and show them the way to do it, not continue to let them make those mistakes.

It's called good management.

He has been all over when you take his posts as a whole not just as a singular event.

And what if your boss kept telling your players how to do their job? And what if they repeatedly did that during crunch time? You wouldn't like it.

He didn't mention anything in the post i mentioned about one player he mentioned changes as a team talking about the checkdownd. But NM your not understanding what I was pointing out.