Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Night Thread

How do you know that? I mean, seriously, do you know what Caldwell does in that locker room? Why not throw a few insults at Coyer? We were avoiding giving up the big play. Though I will concede that it was annoying that they kept checking it down.

That is something the Colts will adjust in half 2, I promise you.

I think he's going off of what we hsvr seen in the second half of the games this year. It hasnt seemed like Caldwell has done much at halftime at all. And ur all over the place. U r giving the d a hard time for all the check downs saying they r going to come out and check down their way to a td. Now ur saying who r we to be critics towards coyer. Make up ur mind

I think he's going off of what we hsvr seen in the second half of the games this year. It hasnt seemed like Caldwell has done much at halftime at all. And ur all over the place. U r giving the d a hard time for all the check downs saying they r going to come out and check down their way to a td. Now ur saying who r we to be critics towards coyer. Make up ur mind

That's not what he said at all. Learn to comphrehend. He said why don't you throw a couple of insults at Coyer who you know... dictates the defense.

I agree here. All over the place.

Where has Reggie been? overlooked or covered up?

I think he has had man cov with safety help all night. Could be wrong

That's not what he said at all. Learn to comphrehend. He said why don't you throw a couple of insults at Coyer who you know... dictates the defense.

I get what he is saying but c'mon man, people are can assume things on here based on past performance.

If the Defense doesn't adjust it falls at the feet of both not just 1.

U should learn to comprehend. He first said they would checkdown all the way to a td. Then said they would make changes

That is something the Colts will adjust in half 2, I promise you.

I have the same faith in that happening as you had in Painter, let's hope we are both wrong.

I'm lost. I thought it was determined on this board that POLIAN controls them all thru "Mind Power".

I get what he is saying but c'mon man, people are can assume things on here based on past performance.

If the Defense doesn't adjust it falls at the feet of both not just 1.

One are can assume all they want. But it doesn't change the fact you both completely ignored what he actually said. He said throw some insults at Coyer who is directing the defense on that last drive. How effective would someone be if they were being over-rode by someone above them? I.E. micromanaging.

One are can assume all they want. But it doesn't change the fact you both completely ignored what he actually said. He said throw some insults at Coyer who is directing the defense on that last drive. How effective would someone be if they were being over-rode by someone above them? I.E. micromanaging.

I manage people all day long and if one of my people continues to make stupid mistakes I will step in and show them the way to do it, not continue to let them make those mistakes.

It's called good management.

He has been all over when you take his posts as a whole not just as a singular event.

U should learn to comprehend. He first said they would checkdown all the way to a td. Then said they would make changes

He said they would make changes in regards to one player, then said they would make the necessary changes in terms as a team. But hey go ahead and make broad assumptions.

Regardless, Painter if given time will find the right receiver. He's going to miss some players, that comes with not having the experience and not being in sync. Defense needs to keep doing what they are doing (outside of reapeatedly allowing the same play to burn them over and over).

am i the only one with a frozen tv screen?

tv off then on and i'm good. i went back and forth between channels and that didn't work.

He said they would make changes in regards to one player, then said they would make the necessary changes in terms as a team. But hey go ahead and make broad assumptions.

Regardless, Painter if given time will find the right receiver. He's going to miss some players, that comes with not having the experience and not being in sync. Defense needs to keep doing what they are doing (outside of reapeatedly allowing the same play to burn them over and over).

Defense needs to not do any of of what they have been doing lately. They need to tackle, they need to cover, they need to not play the same play over and over.

I manage people all day long and if one of my people continues to make stupid mistakes I will step in and show them the way to do it, not continue to let them make those mistakes.

It's called good management.

He has been all over when you take his posts as a whole not just as a singular event.

And what if your boss kept telling your players how to do their job? And what if they repeatedly did that during crunch time? You wouldn't like it.

And what if your boss kept telling your players how to do their job? And what if they repeatedly did that during crunch time? You wouldn't like it.

If I wasn't doing my job then good for my boss.

He didn't mention anything in the post i mentioned about one player he mentioned changes as a team talking about the checkdownd. But NM your not understanding what I was pointing out.

Hahahah! Anyone else see that? Some O-lineman fell on Lacey, so Lacey stood up and got in the dude's grill like he was going to do something. The dude was like 5 times bigger than Lacey

Yeah, adjustments were made.

THis is just getting to be laughable, Caldwell taking the penalty there just is another sign to me that he really is not a good game day coach.

They didn't pick up that 3rd and long on a check down. They picked it up on an underneath drag route; he was target #1 on the route, not the check down.

But it doesn't change the fact that Angerer needs to spy that zone.