Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Night Thread

I can see the front page of The Indy Star tomorrow.

"Curtis Paints a masterpiece!"

Well, maybe a finger painting anyway.

rotfl

Anyone else playing the drinking game where you take a shot every time the announcers mention Manning??? Or the TV zooms to Manning in the booth?? I may be dead by the end of the game

Anyone else playing the drinking game where you take a shot every time the announcers mention Manning??? Or the TV zooms to Manning in the booth?? I may be dead by the end of the game

I wasn't, but now I'm going to put that in my back pocket for next Sunday.

OMG whats next a cheerleader falling and breaking her hip?? This is insane!

I hope its one of the "ugly ones".

OMG whats next a cheerleader falling and breaking her hip?? This is insane!

Pretty soon we will need one of the cheerleaders to step in and play.

Colts can't catch a break from the injury bug. I hope Foster can come back and play after that horrific injury. Now we are short on OL and DL..

rotfl

If the D doesnt step up this drive it might be in the books .... LETS GO D !!!! Time for a sack fumble!

Oh, and I was wrong. Our defense has made zero adjustments. So despite seeing improvements after half in the previous games, our defense has actually gotten worse throughout this game, and we're injured like no other.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Texans traded for and gave Tunsil a 3 year extension to his rookie contract. I see them doing something similar to Watson after this year.  Thus Watson would play 5th year option in 2021 at $17.5 million, then get 3 years added at 31+ mil per season, with much (if not all) guaranteed, taking him through 2024.  This circumvents using franchise tags that would keep the UFA on the roster, but maybe sow derision as well.     Texans were improving as a group, notably toward the end of last year, and then added Tunsil.  Max Scharping at left guard and Tytus Howard at right tackle are no longer rookies. That group won't chase Watson away.     Never say never, but this more a dream then reality. Coaches that give up on franchise QB's get kicked to the curb. Even BoB knows this.
    • Also, has it ever occurred to folks that he may have played hurt last year?  He took some vicious hits against Packers and didn’t look the same afterward. You’ll never know if Rivers is injured because he’ll play through everything including a torn ACL. And he will NEVER make excuses.    With a great backup in Jacoby I hope he doesn’t feel the need to play hero. 
    • I get the weird feeling some folks would love to see Philip Rivers fail so that they can gloat they were right. I for one am optimistic. Gotta roll with who we have and win games, that is all that matters!!!
    • Yes!  To paraphrase the late Al Davis - "Just PLAY baby!"
    • Watson is 1-2 in the playoffs...same as Luck after his first two trips...but Watson was much better on the field (8 INT vs 1 INT...for example).    It's rare for QBs at that age (outside of  Mahomes or Wilson) to immediately perform big and win big in the playoffs...Colts fans should know that...we saw it with both Luck and Peyton. This lack of playoff success (to date) is also an argument that I hear about Dak (and now Lamar) as well...just seems like a bit of a double standard.    And looking at Watson's stats in his first two playoff years...it compares favorably to just about anybody not named Mahomes. And he's still a few years from entering that prime age range of 28-32...where most of the great QBs peak and start winning big in the postseason. That's a scary thought...and I would take Watson in a heartbeat.   And we are just talking about the playoffs...Watson's regular season production has been fantastic.
  • Members