Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Panthers WR Steve Smith: "I wouldn't let Sanchez throw me a sandwich."

Dustin

The Jets have done NOTHING to help their O the last couple of seasons.     I can't wait to see BABY Geno get in the game.

Steve Smith is a blow hard, he already has one non throwing QB in Cam Newton... 

oh....  what are both players playoff records?          OH, Cam has not been there...

One would think a 20 or so year NFL vet would be classier?     but..       Guess SS needs a headline one way or another?

The Jets have done NOTHING to help their O the last couple of seasons. I can't wait to see BABY Geno get in the game.

Steve Smith is a blow hard, he already has one non throwing QB in Cam Newton...

oh.... what are both players playoff records? OH, Cam has not been there...

One would think a 20 or so year NFL vet would be classier? but.. Guess SS needs a headline one way or another?

The Jets have 3 pro bowlers on their O-line and 2 all pros.

I don't think I would let anyone throw me a sandwich. I can't imagine that would work out well at all. I mean maybe a peanut butter sandwich could work, but I think a meatball sub would be a recipe for disaster.

The Jets have 3 pro bowlers on their O-line and 2 all pros.

And who does he have to throw the ball to?  Over Sanchez's tenure at the Jets their front office has done very little to really surround him with receiving talent.  When they do find some talent, Dustin Keller, they just let the talent walk and replace him with nothing.  Everyone bags on Sanchez for being bad, which he is pretty bad, but to be fair the Jets FO has failed him for the most part as well.

I will never get a FO thinking when they take a young QB and then avoid surrounding him with talent.  You look at Manning he had Edge, Clark, Wayne, and Harrison.  Luck gets Wayne, Allen, Fleener, and Hilton.  As great as Manning, Brady, Brees are you still need some talent around them.

When it comes to Steve Smith he is just an ***.