Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

whos your wildcard

CR91

who do you see on the roster right now that his an off chance to make the team. im rooting for kelley. I dont how much time he will get with brazill and whalen battling for that fourth spot, but you know you love seeing a guy his size at WR. heres hoping he kills it in TC and preseason.

This is an easy one for me. Griff Whalen has the potential to be another Welker or Stokely. If he can stay healthy then I believe he will be our biggest surprise player this year.

I'm with you, Whalen hopefully will have a break out year.  Familiar system, familiar QB, and as long as he can stay healthy he has an awesome chance to do some really good things this season.

As others have said...Josh McNary.  Not just a great story, but easy to see how he could fit.  Its not too crowded at ILB right now if we keep 5.  Even if we draft one, he'd be competing Harvey and new guy to make 3 guys for 2 spots.  Like those odds.

I have already gone on record for Lieutenant McNary!!!  The kid can play linebacker.  He has to be my true wildcard!!!

My heart goes out ...and hopes...that Ben Iljalana can make it back from 2 operations and be the kind of player he was expected to be out of Villanova.

Lastly, before all of the craziness of FA, the board was abuzz about a kid named Jake Killeen.....another big LB wanting his chance.

Even before the draft we have great stories, and boy will this be a competitive camp!!!  Hats Off to Grigs and Pags for getting this show started with excitement...and of course Mr. Irsay!!! :pass:  :pass:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :colts: !!!!!!!

I'll go with Jake Killeen.  Loved the video of him...he seems to have a non-stop motor and a knack for getting to the QB.  Here's hoping he can translate that to the NFL. :)

With the military and Killeen 'representing....' definitely the motors are running on high octane!!  :)