Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

6 late round prospects that are perfect fit for Colts

6 late round prospects that are perfect fit for Colts-round-prospects-that-are-a-perfect-match-for-the-indianapolis-colts

I know it's bleacher report, but sometimes they come with interesting Articles. I also feel we should examine all media.

The 6 prospects:

Kyle Juszczyk FB (not likely)

David Quessenberry , C/G

Quanterrus Smith, 3-4 OLB

Joe Kruger, 3-4 DE

Earl wolf, SS

Tyrone goard WR

Honourable mention: Josh Johnson CB/trevardo Williams OLB

I could see us taking most.

6 late round prospects that are perfect fit for Colts-round-prospects-that-are-a-perfect-match-for-the-indianapolis-colts

I know it's bleacher report, but sometimes they come with interesting Articles. I also feel we should examine all media.

The 6 prospects:

David Quessenberry , C/G

Joe Kruger, 3-4 DE

Earl wolf, SS

Tyrone goard WR

Let me introduce you to 2 people.........Brandan Bishop (FS depth)

And then there is Joe Vellano.......DE depth/ DT

The 6 prospects:

David Quessenberry , C/G

Joe Kruger, 3-4 DE

Earl wolf, SS

Tyrone goard WR

Tyrone Goard at 6'7".....nice list.  I want to add the receiver I have been touting all off-season Aaron Mellette of Elon....he actually  was scheduled for a visit.  Another big receiver. 

With Havilli...we may not draft a FB, but I love the kid from Harvard!!!

Wolff and Kruger would be on my list too.  I love Wolff, but I think he'll go higher than most draftniks think.  He'll be a 5th rounder IMHO.  Here's a few other late round (or CFA) guys I like:

Emmett Cleary, OT, Boston College

Kayvon Webster, CB, S. Florida

Rod Sweeting, CB, Georgia Tech

Tanner Hawkinson, OT, Kansas

LaAdrian Waddle, OT, Texas Tech

Akeem Shavers, RB, Purdue

Lane  Johnson, OG, Oklahoma St.

Ryan Spadola, WR, Lehigh

I'd like Kruger in the 3rd-plays a bit high and combined with his weight it will allow stronger Tackles to move him right out of the play (0:01,1:16 this happened more then once in the video)

combined with inconsistent placement (:26)

Would be a good rotational player with potential to start with improved technique, needs to add some mass

Latavius Murry, RB, Central Florida is someone to watch out for. Brings a lot of size (looks like he could play FB in a 2 back set), athleticism, and production to our backfield. I'd rather pick him middle or late than spend a 1st rounder on Lacy or any other back in the class. 

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=83828&draftyear=2013&genpos=RB

Ding Ding Ding ...  this is the kind of player a team wants to draft in the 6th or 7th...  or even sign as a RFA.

This guy can play ANYWHERE on the O.    QB, WR, TE, RB, HB, ... and he will be a special teams terror.

I really like MG...       I follow Jerry Kill's teams and Gray was one of Minny's MVP last season.     A total TEAM player.

He would be perfect as Indy's 3rd TE/ backup WR.......   and special team'r.   

Good call Princeton..

nice list

maybe add MarQueis Gray to the list.

Ding Ding Ding ...  this is the kind of player a team wants to draft in the 6th or 7th...  or even sign as a RFA.

This guy can play ANYWHERE on the O.    QB, WR, TE, RB, HB, ... and he will be a special teams terror.

I really like MG...       I follow Jerry Kill's teams and Gray was one of Minny's MVP last season.     A total TEAM player.

He would be perfect as Indy's 3rd TE/ backup WR.......   and special team'r.   

Good call Princeton..

he is also a former Mr. Football in Indiana and a Indy native

MG is a good football player.   Not a pro QB...  but in a pinch it would be nice to have a player like him.  

I think his future is at Hback.     TE/WR/RB.....     I think he can do it.     And if he will tackle on ST's I KNOW he can do it.l

He will stick with someone.    He's just a good football player and team player.         Type of guy teams win with.

his brother played football at Kentucky Wesleyan College in Owensboro, Ky and was friends with my sister who went to KWC to play softball so I may be a bit biased.DaMarcus spent time in the Jets camp