Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need Help With Math

LUVTHESHOE

coach lombardi,eerrrrrrr, caldwell said we have to get better 6 inches at a time

i was just wondering if someone can tell me the projection date for our first win using

this wonderful philosphy. just curious i am going to plan a awesome colt party that

day. just havn fun with numbers! get well 18, and get that headset and help get us a WIN!!!!!!

coach lombardi,eerrrrrrr, caldwell said we have to get better 6 inches at a time

i was just wondering if someone can tell me the projection date for our first win using

this wonderful philosphy. just curious i am going to plan a awesome colt party that

day. just havn fun with numbers! get well 18, and get that headset and help get us a WIN!!!!!!

huh, sounds kinda homoerotic to me...

Wow. If you can turn that comment into a negative, it just goes to show how deep the dislike for him really is, irrational as it may be.

I just want to go on record for saying Caldwell should have been fired...no that's not right, never hired as a head coach in the first place. He's been a train wreck since his first season, riding on Manning's back the whole way. Face it, the guy is not NFL caliber, and looking at his college record, not really coach caliber period. Anyway, this is a long way of saying, "I told you so" and this season will finally prove me right.

(Those of you from before the last two changes in this forum can attest to my assertations in the past.)

Cadwell is a third year coach there is going to be bumbs in the road I like the overall things that we are doing as far as getting bigger on the fronts an backs , change takes time to get the personel u want , dungy bin drafting smaller guys since 2002 it takes time to guy the guys u want

Well a first down is 360 inches so we can expect to be getting first downs on a consistent basis in week 60 of the season.

Caldwell straight lifted the "6 inches in front of your face" from Al Pacino in "Any Given Sunday".

Could be, but it's hardly uncommon. Popular culture slips into sports all the time - and a coach is more likely to use phrases like this that the players might already be familiar with in his efforts to communicate with them and motivate them. Sometimes you'll hear players parroting a coach, which suggests that it works.Most of them are pretty young after all. The same thing that would get a corporate manager laughed at might work here.

I just want to go on record for saying Caldwell should have been fired...no that's not right, never hired as a head coach in the first place. He's been a train wreck since his first season, riding on Manning's back the whole way. Face it, the guy is not NFL caliber, and looking at his college record, not really coach caliber period. Anyway, this is a long way of saying, "I told you so" and this season will finally prove me right.

(Those of you from before the last two changes in this forum can attest to my assertations in the past.)

I think we should fire him but thats not going to happen. They will keep him for a long time to come, maybe even until he retires. But if I can hope. He will retire or be fired after Peyton retires. I don't think we will like what we see. Honestly, I see the Colts losing more than we even thought. Maybe 2 wins. I've been shocked at how badly we are. But hey. I'll watch every game. Go Colts and good luck to us. Get well soon Peyton.

So, no credit for wins, all the blame for losses... Yeah, that's balanced and sensible.

The team is a train wreck now because they were "...riding on Manning's back the whole way. ..."

Caldwell is not to blame.

A healthy Manning would make me look good as a coach. :spit:

Have a good day. :blueshoe: IndyLady :blueshoe:

Caldwell is clueless, cant coach, however if they offered me the job I would take it too. I would definately be clueless. The blame goes to Polian sr. I'm really surprised Marv Levy could work for Polian, he doesn't seem like a yes man to me. Anyway, Dungy,moore,mudd were men,so they had to leave. Polian jr. will not be any better,nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Caldwell is clueless, cant coach, however if they offered me the job I would take it too. I would definately be clueless. The blame goes to Polian sr. I'm really surprised Marv Levy could work for Polian, he doesn't seem like a yes man to me. Anyway, Dungy,moore,mudd were men,so they had to leave. Polian jr. will not be any better,nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

You do realize that Polian brought in Dungy, Moore and Mudd right? So, if Polian only brings in yes men and Dungy, Moore and Mudd are not yes men, then what does that do to your conjecture?

How 'bout this for the math

The%252520Math.JPG

You do realize that Polian brought in Dungy, Moore and Mudd right? So, if Polian only brings in yes men and Dungy, Moore and Mudd are not yes men, then what does that do to your conjecture?

How 'bout this for the math

The%252520Math.JPG

Name one major disagreement between Polian and Dungy.

As for Moore and Mudd they left for a reason and I have a pretty good idea who that reason is.

Name one major disagreement between Polian and Dungy.

Umm what?
As for Moore and Mudd they left for a reason and I have a pretty good idea who that reason is.

lmao. Let's see the both Metz and CC became assistant offensive line coach(Metz) and offensive HC (CC) prior to the 2008 season to prepare for Moore and Mudd leaving. That was before Dungy retired and Caldwell became the HC.

Don't worry though, I know little things like facts don't get in the way of a bias.

Umm what?

lmao. Let's see the both Metz and CC became assistant offensive line coach(Metz) and offensive HC (CC) prior to the 2008 season to prepare for Moore and Mudd leaving. That was before Dungy retired and Caldwell became the HC.

Don't worry though, I know little things like facts don't get in the way of a bias.

I wasn't talking about Caldwell

As for, "name a disagreement between Dungy and Polian", you said Dungy was not a yes man and I was asking you for some anectdote which supports that assertion.

I wasn't talking about Caldwell

Then who?
As for, "name a disagreement between Dungy and Polian", you said Dungy was not a yes man and I was asking you for some anectdote which supports that assertion.

Actually it was MCurtis who stated Dungy was a "man" and so had to leave, so I was just asking if Dungy was not a yes man, as MCurtis claims then why did Polian bring him in?

But to answer your question, since I am not privy to any of their conversations I cannot state if they had a disagreement (or many) or not. Can you?