Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With the 254th pick in the 2013 the Indianapolis Colts select...

Who is a guy on offense and defense that you would like to see the Colts take with the last pick.  Who knows who falls, maybe someone who is projected 6th round or later, but someone you would not like to see slip into UDFA.  My two choices at this point would be.

Theo Riddick RB ND  or   Quanterus Smith DE/OLB WKY

Joe Vellano

Brandan Bishop

Conner Vernon

Alec Lemon

Melvin White

Kyle Juszczyck

Tommy Bohanon

Erick Herman

Baker Steinkuhler (Seriously doubt he falls to the very last pick but he has a 7th round grade and when you get down around that area you just really never know)

At the 254th pick, anyone we DON'T pick could be had as an undrafted free agent.  It doesn't matter anymore if it's a kicker or not.

yes but undrafted FA's have a choice in where they go I believe, Besides do we really need two kickers sitting on our roster until Vinny's contract is up

Joe Vellano

Brandan Bishop

Conner Vernon

Alec Lemon

Melvin White

Kyle Juszczyck

Tommy Bohanon

Erick Herman

Baker Steinkuhler (Seriously doubt he falls to the very last pick but he has a 7th round grade and when you get down around that area you just really never know)

This is a pretty good list of late round sleepers, but I found it hard to believe many of those guys will be around late in the 7th.

Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina.  

I seriously doubt he'll still be there at the bottom of the 7th, but if all other teams are scared off by the injuries to his knees, the Colts should roll the dice.  If necessary, put him on the PUP or IR list for his rookie season to let him fully heal.  If he can regain anywhere near his previous form, he'd be the steal of the draft.  As if he's not motivated enough already, the "Mr. Irrelevant" title should also put a huge chip on his shoulders.