Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

For those who still care, Happy Birthday Peyton Manning

bayone

If u havent scrolled to articles bottom

Theres also a 13 minute 2012 Highlight tape at bottom of article starting off with emotional speech leaving Colts and an analysts saying Denver is worst place he could of chosen

Plenty of zipy throws into tight windows

Happy birthday!  As a birthday present, please accept me as another receiver on the Broncos.  I would be willing to play for the modest price of $2 mil per year.  Help me help you, Peyton!

I am easy Peyton!  I will play for the league minimum......I know $480,000 is not much to live on, but I will give it the old college try.... haha  :lol:  :funny:  Ok, I will play for less than the league minimum.....Ok...I would play for free with the HOF number 18!!!!  

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday!  As a birthday present, please accept me as another receiver on the Broncos.  I would be willing to play for the modest price of $2 mil per year.  Help me help you, Peyton!

Actually, get Peyton RBs who can block in pass protection & his old pass rusher partner in crime Dwight Freeney. Thanks.  :D  Sure, #18 would love to have you catching passes 21isSuperman.  :thmup:

Happy Birthday Peyton!!! - You'll Always be a Colt

Amen to that supremecoltsfan300! Peyton is just on a short term lease to Denver with no permanent option to buy.  I'll be honest here. Denver is a great football city though & Pat Bowlen is a great owner.

37, eh? Too old to be a Boy Scout anymore. haha Jk I think I know what he wants for his birthday this year. :lombardi:

Come on QuizBoy, Peyton was such a great leader for our youth as an ambassador for the United Way man.  haha  

SNL Joke: "Spend time with your kids so Peyton Manning doesn't."  :funny:  :lol:  lmao I never get tired of that skit.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1603

Come on QuizBoy, Peyton was such a great leader for our youth as an ambassador for the United Way man. haha

SNL Joke: "Spend time with your kids so Peyton Manning doesn't." :funny::lol:lmao I never get tired of that skit.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1603

Hey you're right brother Manning should get a badge of honor for being the Face/Ambassador of the NFL for so long. I haven't seen his SNL episode yet but if it's as funny as Eli's I'll have to watch it! haha Archie raised two comedians lmao

Hey you're right brother Manning should get a badge of honor for being the Face/Ambassador of the NFL for so long. I haven't seen his SNL episode yet but if it's as funny as Eli's I'll have to watch it! haha Archie raised two comedians lmao

Big Brother Eli Manning is another shinning beacon of father figure influence QuizBoy.  :lol:  "My names not Peyton!"  :funny: 

http://youtu.be/VPsZoQcjucE

Why is the thread title so bitter lol.

Of course we all care about Peyton.

Some just don't like being constantly reminded about the decision the Colts had to make.

I think the Peyton "hate" is overblown around here sometimes.

And this is in no way directed at you either Bayone. Just speaking in general.

I am easy Peyton!  I will play for the league minimum......I know $480,000 is not much to live on, but I will give it the old college try.... haha  :lol:  :funny:  Ok, I will play for less than the league minimum.....Ok...I would play for free with the HOF number 18!!!!  

Happy Birthday!!!

Woah, let's not go crazy now.  How are you going to live on just $500 grand?  It's not fair to your family, man.

Is Jerry Maguire your agent 21isSuperman? Just Kidding! 

rotflmao

Why is the thread title so bitter lol.

Of course we all care about Peyton.

Some just don't like being constantly reminded about the decision the Colts had to make

As one who did'nt like the decision it took a lil to understand , In the end it was what was best for both parties .

To continue acting like the sky is falling a year later after Andrew Luck's performance is silly .

Guess what here at Indianapolis .com , We'll be talking Colts football ,  14 years of #18 means he's gonna come up " Get Over It " ..

Maybe those still bothered have more than a Peyton Manning issue . If a person does'nt want daily reminders of the best QB in Indy Colts history maybe they need a break , Simply put a small minority of those you speak have come to a Peyton Manning thread I started on the Anniversary of the decision , They had nothing to add but cartoons & there posts that were made were basicly saying they talked about this last year & my thread was unwelcome ..

As a newbie I thought this was very rude they did'nt need to post or read my OP . They as adults could of moved on instead they mocked " My attempts to have a legit conversation " based on there hurt feelings .. This is a weak excuse for trying to stifle conversation just because a few don't want to be reminded ..

I'v learned in my short time here that "I should not write in bold every post it bothers people okay gotcha - I'v learned that talking smack about the owner is the same as another poster okay I got that too ,

I'm learning the rules as a Caveman I'm a lil slow . Just tell is there a rule against talking about Peyton Manning ?

We can't have a Peyton Manning thread . Yet we can discuss a tweet about nothing & still going a week later about a WR .

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/15966-march-7-2012-a-sad-day-for-colts-fans-the-end-of-an-era/#entry425751

Once again why can't we talk about Peyton Manning ?? :colts:

It is a simple birthday thread, people!!! Just give your good wishes, nothing more is necessary. :)

Happy B'day Peyton!!! :)

As one who did'nt like the decision it took a lil to understand , In the end it was what was best for both parties .

To continue acting like the sky is falling a year later after Andrew Luck's performance is silly .

Guess what here at Indianapolis .com , We'll be talking Colts football , 14 years of #18 means he's gonna come up " Get Over It " ..

Maybe those still bothered have more than a Peyton Manning issue . If a person does'nt want daily reminders of the best QB in Indy Colts history maybe they need a break , Simply put a small minority of those you speak have come to a Peyton Manning thread I started on the Anniversary of the decision , They had nothing to add but cartoons & there posts that were made were basicly saying they talked about this last year & my thread was unwelcome ..

As a newbie I thought this was very rude they did'nt need to post or read my OP . They as adults could of moved on instead they mocked " My attempts to have a legit conversation " based on there hurt feelings .. This is a weak excuse for trying to stifle conversation just because a few don't want to be reminded ..

I'v learned in my short time here that "I should not write in bold every post it bothers people okay gotcha - I'v learned that talking smack about the owner is the same as another poster okay I got that too ,

I'm learning the rules as a Caveman I'm a lil slow . Just tell is there a rule against talking about Peyton Manning ?

What is it about my posts that inspires you to write such epic novels lol.

You keep trying to paint a picture like the board is full of little kids who can't deal. When you bring up something that has been talked about to death it just gets old. That's it. Stop extrapolating so much.

This thread is about Peyton Manning with well wishes from his Colts fans. Some just groan at the prospect of bring Peyton into every other topic.

People were just having fun in that thread. Don't take it so personally. And calling out everyone who doesn't want to keep talking about the same Peyton subjects as childish and immature isn't exactly endearing your Peyton campaign to many.

Some just don't like being constantly reminded about the decision the Colts had to make

Then why say this & at the same time click on threads with him in the OP . Seriously ?

Everyone has a right to there opinion thanks however I already knew yours because of past posts ,

This month is PM 's birthday & anny of his leaving - Happy Birthday PM , Now what can we talk about tommorrow ? 

Then why say this & at the same time click on threads with him in the OP . Seriously ?

Everyone has a right to there opinion thanks however I already knew yours because of past posts ,

This month is PM 's birthday & anny of his leaving - Happy Birthday PM , Now what can we talk about tommorrow ?

I was just touching on how I don't think anyone hates Peyton and we all wish him the best. Kind of unifying support for Peyton. I notice you quote nothing of the positive things from my post. All of what your quoting was just me trying to explain some of the Manning angst that some carry.

And then you went off on some tangent, as with every one of the rest of my post mentioning the word Peyton. And now we are here lol.

Your reading into things too much around here IMO. It's not as serious as I think you believe. And surely people aren't carrying around a giant vendetta against Peyton.

I was just touching on how I don't think anyone hates Peyton and we all wish him the best. Kind of unifying support for Peyton. I notice you quote nothing of the positive things from my post. All of what your quoting was just me trying to explain some of the Manning angst that some carry.

And then you went off on some tangent, as with every one of the rest of my post mentioning the word Peyton. And now we are here lol.

Your reading into things too much around here IMO. It's not as serious as I think you believe. And surely people aren't carrying around a giant vendetta against Peyton.