Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I think Irsay is making a genuine attempt to keep us fans directly in the loop as much as the business side of things will allow to be honest, I dont agree wit everything he tweets butI think its all in a light hearted genuine fashion

You're right, however, he did rick-roll us with that Walden deal right? I'm still hoping that was in my dream.

You're right, however, he did rick-roll us with that Walden deal right? I'm still hoping that was in my dream.

I think Jim stays clear as possible from much of the roster moves and signings, Im sure he will give input on a player he may really like but its Grigs job to get a fair deal done, Wonder really how good Jim is at that side of the business anyway

I honestly hope the person is not Cruz.   Cruz is a very good player, don't get me wrong.  But he is strictly a slot receiver.  Which is what TY Hilton is.  So are we going to sit Hilton?  I don't really see the big advantage.  I would rather see a trade for an outside receiver.  Maybe someone with more size with skills along with it. That makes more sense to me.

Doesn't have to be from Arizona. Every team is in AZ for a meeting.

oh... then i misread his tweet. i hope it isn't victor cruz. we need that 24th pick for linebacker. but i also hope it isn't some old dude with 2 years left in the NFL like brandon stokely. maybe... kenny britt?