Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of the phrases he is using in his tweets are bits phrases and snippets from : The Big Lebowski (1998) film, doesnt help me know what he is talking about, but at least I know the basis from which it comes

Randy Moss was drafted in 1998.....

Irsay never said it was a trade. Unless the guy you quoted is actually working on the deal himself, why are you assuming that he's correct and I'm not?

I never said you were incorrect, in fact I think you are right. I was just telling dude that posted that it was trade falling through it would not be Cruz in that scenario.... I hope it is Cruz now, I initially didn't want to give up a #1 but I'm on board with whatever the team does

A lot of the phrases he is using in his tweets are bits phrases and snippets from : The Big Lebowski (1998) film, doesnt help me know what he is talking about, but at least I know the basis from which it comes

Well, how did that movie end? Did it have a big fish in it?

I would not mind D. Bess.   But the way Irsay is tweeting it seems like a "Bigger Name" player kinda of splash, but the splash may be what he is putting in his drinks.  You gotta admit Irsay is a great entertaining owner.  

Irsay is just rick-rolling us. 

Nah I think Irsay is making a genuine attempt to keep us fans directly in the loop as much as the business side of things will allow to be honest, I dont agree wit everything he tweets butI think its all in a light hearted genuine fashion