Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official 2013 Superbowl Perdictions!

turner46992

As we are about 2 days away from the big dance between the Ravens and The 49ers, Harbaugh vs Harbaugh, Lewis vs Kaepernick, Rice vs. Willis, and on and on. I have read several forums of people putting in there thoughts on the game. So I created this thread to see who you guys have and why(if you want to explain).   Here is my thoughts - This is a pretty strong defense match up on both sides of the ball. Flacco has been airing it out the post season with I believe 15 completed passes for 20+ yards. The secondary of the 49s is the weakest link on that defense, Look at there post season match ups. Rogers had 246yds passing and i think 2 tds, Ryane had 300+ yards and 4 tds, I look for Flacco to expose the secondary a little more and I believe the Ravens with win. I am honestly happy for both teams and really wouldnt mind to see any of these two win. It is an exciting match up IMO. But if I have to say a team I am leaning more towards the Ravens. What is your guys take..... Also I didnt see any official  superbowl threads yet so I figured why not...If there is one go ahead and remove this please!