Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 schedule

mark5362

You are right, Tark..That'll be Sunday night game..in prime timeI love Peyton but I dont want to see him smoke us....and indoors..he might..we'll need almost every home game to make the playoffs...this fall...and I'm hoping Peyton can agree to lose that one for old times sake..

Lol! I know you're joking, but Peyton wouldn't care if he's playing against his brothers, mother, father, wife and kids. He'd still try to smoke them.

That game is going to be a media circus. And every hack that goes with the "Student vs the Teacher" story line should get his press credentials pulled. Same with the "old vs new gunslinger". Try to write something original. Brad Wells, I'm talking to you!

No shock that Denver is playing against us at LOS. Manning coming back home will be a slam dunk for one of the best games, rating wise.

yeah old face of the franchise against the new face of the franchise. hopefully fans keep their head straight and still go for the colts that day.

You are right, Tark..That'll be Sunday night game..in prime time

I love Peyton but I dont want to see him smoke us....and indoors..he might

..we'll need almost every home game to make the playoffs...this fall...

and I'm hoping Peyton can agree to lose that one for old times sake..

we can win on the road againt KC, Tenn, Az, Jacksonville, and Cincinnati. and home games we can beat Miami, Tenn, Jax, Houston, St.Louis, Oakland, and quite frankly i think we can even beat seattle. thats a possible 12 wins right there.

yeah old face of the franchise against the new face of the franchise. hopefully fans keep their head straight and still go for the colts that day.

Fans should. This past season proved that all parties involved with the Peyton saga, ended up doing well for themselves, at least for the regular season.

We got younger as a team and were more like a family. Broncos got their QB that they needed to move forward in the conference.

Lol! I know you're joking, but Peyton wouldn't care if he's playing against his brothers, mother, father, wife and kids. He'd still try to smoke them.

That game is going to be a media circus. And every hack that goes with the "Student vs the Teacher" story line should get his press credentials pulled. Same with the "old vs new gunslinger". Try to write something original. Brad Wells, I'm talking to you!

Hopefully Peyton will be so emotional that it becomes like a playoff game to him and he chokes it away in the end. lmao Still love you 18. :heart::blueshoe:

we can win on the road againt KC, Tenn, Az, Jacksonville, and Cincinnati. and home games we can beat Miami, Tenn, Jax, Houston, St.Louis, Oakland, and quite frankly i think we can even beat seattle. thats a possible 12 wins right there.

at Cincy is a tall order...I'd be very happy with 10 wins

Hopefully Peyton will be so emotional that it becomes like a playoff game to him and he chokes it away in the end. lmao Still love you 18. :heart::blueshoe:

After Peyton gets his warm welcome back and warm fuzzies.......

The games begin.

Gotta make it cold. Open the roof/turn on the AC low and put a cardboard cut out of Ty Law in our secondary.

In all honesty though I like our chances whenever this team plays at home. But, yeah I know it is Peyton too... Gonna be a weird game regardless.

After Peyton gets his warm welcome back and warm fuzzies.......

The games begin.

Gotta make it cold. Open the roof/turn on the AC low and put a cardboard cut out of Ty Law in our secondary.

In all honesty though I like our chances whenever this team plays at home. But, yeah I know it is Peyton too... Gonna be a weird game regardless.

lmao

Heck...I say litter the field with Ty Law cut outs.  We could put stickum on them and simply pluck the balls off for interceptions.

Seriously though...facing Peyton will be murder.  I am just hoping that we take advantage of this offseason to get our defense (secondary & pass rush) more up to the challenge.   

lmao

Heck...I say litter the field with Ty Law cut outs.  We could put stickum on them and simply pluck the balls off for interceptions.

Seriously though...facing Peyton will be murder.  I am just hoping that we take advantage of this offseason to get our defense (secondary & pass rush) more up to the challenge.   

Remember before we played Rodgers people were suggesting large mirrors to blind him or something like that? :)

Don't forget we could always put Wayne at DB and Peyton throws to him out of habit.

And finally, it might be a brutal game for Manning since in various threads I have found out we have a shot to get Talib/Ed Reed and James Harrison. Combine those beasts with Vontae/Bethea/Mathis and we are gonna roll everyone next year. We can also get Wes Welker.

I can't wait.

And in the draft we will likely pick up a few HOF o lineman.

15-1 and a Super Bowl win in NY over the 49ers. Jim Harbaugh says when the game is over, "I have seen and experienced a lot of football in my life. I have never seen anything quite like this Colts team. If they were not so talented I might say they were cheating but I know they are not. Andrew Luck is the GOAT and Pagano is the greatest coach of all time."

Remember before we played Rodgers people were suggesting large mirrors to blind him or something like that? :)

Don't forget we could always put Wayne at DB and Peyton throws to him out of habit.

And finally, it might be a brutal game for Manning since in various threads I have found out we have a shot to get Talib/Ed Reed and James Harrison. Combine those beasts with Vontae/Bethea/Mathis and we are gonna roll everyone next year. We can also get Wes Welker.

I can't wait.

And in the draft we will likely pick up a few HOF o lineman.

15-1 and a Super Bowl win in NY over the 49ers. Jim Harbaugh says when the game is over, "I have seen and experienced a lot of football in my life. I have never seen anything quite like this Colts team. If they were not so talented I might say they were cheating but I know they are not. Andrew Luck is the GOAT and Pagano is the greatest coach of all time."

ha...ha!  I see what you did there.  Nice.  ;) 

Actually though I won't be surprised if we do sign a big name FA.

We'll see.  We definitely have the money to do it.  I actually wouldn't mind Anthony Spenser myself.  Would upgrade the pass rush with a legit 3-4 linebacker to replace Freeney who never really fit the scheme to begin with.  28 yrs old so still in his prime. 

I don't think Griggs will go crazy with the big names though.  I think he will sign a bunch of lesser known types. Guys who while effective are not necessarily household names. In fact, I think he made a statement to that effect.   I will probably have to google most of them or look em up in my football magazine.  lol 

No the divisions at the bottom are incorect.. we are playing  AFC west and the NFC west... he has all the divisions as AFC at the bottom.. he needs to correct it...

OP  Thanks for find

The author means that we play the second place team from the east and north, not the whole division. Think!

Howzabout we try this.....

Sign Jeff Saturday to that one day contract to finish his career as a Colt......and activate him against Denver so he can make his last NFL snaps to Andrew Luck.

And what if he    "switched" sides like in the Pro-Bowl and snapped  to Peyton  ;)   haha

Seems like the game with Denver is an obvious choice for the opener on a monday night for instance...but with that said, considering its a year removed from Maning going to Denver a little of the luster might be off that match-up.  But considering that Luck had such a great year taking over for Manning, its seems real attractive for the national spotlight.  But considering its opening week, the NFL really isn't hurting for ratings from football hungry fans, so why not make that match-up mid to late season, when more is on the line.  This could go on for days.