Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Go ahead and crown Atlanta

Synthetic

This is a gift to New England/Baltimore/San Francisco. You all know that Atlanta matches up so poorly against those teams. Look how they played today, you think they can get away with that against one of the best defenses in the league?

I want a Harbaugh Super Bowl so bad now

Saints fans make me absolutely sick. They are rooting for Atlanta, since they are so butt hurt from losing to the 49ers last year. This is no joke, listen to the excuses I have to hear about that game. I WAS THERE. They whined and moaned about losing that game so bad, they'd rather our arch rival beat them, they hate the Niners that bad even though they haven't been in our division for over 10 years.

It will be a great match up until the Niners score 40 points again. You seen the real NFC Championship last night. GB was the one offense left that could have beat that defense and look how great they looked. SF let them run it on them, cause they knew they could dismantle the passing attack. Ryan has never been hit as hard as Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis are going to get to him.

It will be a great match up until the Niners score 40 points again. You seen the real NFC Championship last night. GB was the one offense left that could have beat that defense and look how great they looked. SF let them run it on them, cause they knew they could dismantle the passing attack. Ryan has never been hit as hard as Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis are going to get to him.

And every time they hit him you will likely :cheer2:  :cheer:.

LOL poor Matt Ryan. I thought he looked so nervous at the end when Seattle scored that TD. You have to admit. He HAD to win this game. Had to. Sad but true. If not his offseason would be a living you know what.

And every time they hit him you will likely :cheer2:  :cheer:.

LOL poor Matt Ryan. I thought he looked so nervous at the end when Seattle scored that TD. You have to admit. He HAD to win this game. Had to. Sad but true. If not his offseason would be a living you know what.

They can mail Pete Carroll a thank you card, he gave it to them by trying to ice the kicker. Has icing the kicker ever worked??? I'd love to see the statistics on this because everytime I see them call a Timeout before a kick, it's always GOOD.

They can mail Pete Carroll a thank you card, he gave it to them by trying to ice the kicker. Has icing the kicker ever worked??? I'd love to see the statistics on this because everytime I see them call a Timeout before a kick, it's always GOOD.

It has last season Jason Garrett iced his own kicker. 

Atlanta is ripe for a massive letdown, IMO. They all looked like they had just won the Super Bowl... dramatic ending, I know, but I don't like the Falcons' chances against the 49ers next week. Not at all.

I was 1-for-3 on my divisional round predictions but already would go with SF by two or three scores in this one. Maybe more.

Atlanta is ripe for a massive letdown, IMO. They all looked like they had just won the Super Bowl... dramatic ending, I know, but I don't like the Falcons' chances against the 49ers next week. Not at all.

I was 1-for-3 on my divisional round predictions but already would go with SF by two or three scores in this one. Maybe more.

Well to them they just did win the Super Bowl. They won a game thanks to Pete Carroll's stupid decisions to not kick a field goal before the end of the first half, and then him trying to ice the kicker. That dome was in complete silence as Seattle was scoring, and scoring and now according to their fans they are the kings of the world that they barely beat these guys, who I'm going to be honest; shouldn't have even made it this far. Seattle is not a "great" team by any means.

They are going to emotionally drained and completely worn down next week when Harbaugh's team rolls through. He out coached all these great coaches, and Mike Smith is not a great coach. Just a year ago he was the * of the league that gave us a win against the Falcons by going for it on 4th down at the Falcons 30 yard line in OT, Saints went on to win the game. So I would expect him to do something really stupid again.

The Falcons will get their passing stats like Green Bay did for some time, but it's not going to matter, cause they'll be playing from behind and trying to play catch up with these guys the entire game.

I wanted this game and I got it. Everyone is ready to crown Ryan as the next Manning or what ever, watch them disappear next week when he gets his skull crushed by the same defense that beat Brady, Brees (Twice), Rodgers (Twice) and Stafford.

I see SF winning, but I don't see it getting out of hand. And if it does, that will stink because bad playoff games are boring for everyone except the fans of the winning team.

Well to them they just did win the Super Bowl. They won a game thanks to Pete Carroll's stupid decisions to not kick a field goal before the end of the first half, and then him trying to ice the kicker. That dome was in complete silence as Seattle was scoring, and scoring and now according to their fans they are the kings of the world that they barely beat these guys, who I'm going to be honest; shouldn't have even made it this far. Seattle is not a "great" team by any means.

The only Patriots SB win that I felt really at ease about was the last one, against Philly. Granted, it was a tight game. But the sense the entire Eagles team was giving off was that they were just glad to be there after coming so close in however many straight NFCCGs.

It was an exciting ending for sure, but they seemed too happy at the end. You're glad to escape with a win, yeah, but I think a more seasoned playoff team says, "Holy crap, we almost blew that and this only gets tougher as you go."

Just not feeling it for Atlanta this weekend. I could be way off. I don't know.

I see SF winning, but I don't see it getting out of hand. And if it does, that will stink because bad playoff games are boring for everyone except the fans of the winning team.

Three or more is probably too much, I'm going overboard there. Maybe 10 points. I don't think it'll be very close.

Watch, now the Falcons roll 'em, lol!  :D

The only Patriots SB win that I felt really at ease about was the last one, against Philly. Granted, it was a tight game. But the sense the entire Eagles team was giving off was that they were just glad to be there after coming so close in however many straight NFCCGs.

It was an exciting ending for sure, but they seemed too happy at the end. You're glad to escape with a win, yeah, but I think a more seasoned playoff team says, "Holy crap, we almost blew that and this only gets tougher as you go."

Just not feeling it for Atlanta this weekend. I could be way off. I don't know.

Three or more is probably too much, I'm going overboard there. Maybe 10 points. I don't think it'll be very close.

Watch, now the Falcons roll 'em, lol!  :D

Andy Ried made that Super Bowl a lot easier for the Pats. I didn't give Philly a chance, I wouldn't have gave them a chance against Pittsburgh either that year. Granted, NE out played them and rightfully won, but I thought Philly gave up on that game with the poor clock management late in the game once the Pats got up to a 10 point lead. That's Andy Ried in general though, he don't know how to do any clock management at all, he will let it run.

Andy Ried made that Super Bowl a lot easier for the Pats. I didn't give Philly a chance, I wouldn't have gave them a chance against Pittsburgh either that year. Granted, NE out played them and rightfully won, but I thought Philly gave up on that game with the poor clock management late in the game once the Pats got up to a 10 point lead. That's Andy Ried in general though, he don't know how to do any clock management at all, he will let it run.

Yup, I can't believe how much time the Eagles wasted at the end of that game. It was almost painful to watch.

And make Matt Ryan MVP, he finally won a playoff game, so he's better than Drew Brees, better than Rodgers, he is the best ever.

Go ahead and crown them and get them ready to be absolutely destroyed by the 49ers next week.

This post and some of the responses that followed <Jules> gave me a good laugh.  Most Colts fans here could give two flying fig newtons about the Falcons  Bogie.  :funny: Okay I'll go ahead and crown em for ya...man.  Feel better?

This post and some of the responses that followed <Jules> gave me a good laugh.  Most Colts fans here could give two flying fig newtons about the Falcons  Bogie.  :funny: Okay I'll go ahead and crown em for ya...man.  Feel better?

Sureeee I think you guys get a kick out of having a loud mouth, very opinionated Saints fan on your board such as me. Oh and on top of that, one that can't stand his own fanbase. If I have to hear how Saints fans are rooting for Atlanta, or another crazy laughable conspiracy theory, I'm going to have a heart attack. That one about Brees being paid by someone behind closed doors to throw picks all season did it for me.

Sureeee I think you guys get a kick out of having a loud mouth, very opinionated Saints fan on your board such as me. Oh and on top of that, one that can't stand his own fanbase. If I have to hear how Saints fans are rooting for Atlanta, or another crazy laughable conspiracy theory, I'm going to have a heart attack. That one about Brees being paid by someone behind closed doors to throw picks all season did it for me.

It's a shame you are not more quiet, polite and like to follow the herd like myself.

:D