Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like he has had a lot of passes batted down this year.  Is that because of shortarming the ball?

I think it is 21 is....when he throws on the run he has zip and accuracy.....I see a lot of short arming with the over the middle throws from the pocket.....and as I mentioned 'aiming...'

13-3....Butler and Pat Angerer with key defensive plays......AV on special teams......should really be about 27-3 to be honest, but I guess we need some old fashioned 'halftime adjustments' of offense and defense. :td:  :td:

Kudos to Shipley for hanging in at center with that balky knee...... :thmup:

i know right. what a freak :)

Man, when Luck runs up in the pocket (not steps up), he flicks his wrist and BAM it goes 40 yards. 

Last week, he had that long touchdown to Hilton.  It went 40 yards in the air and looked like he barely put any effort into it.  It looked like he was softly lobbing the ball and it just flew down the field

13-3....Butler and Pat Angerer with key defensive plays......AV on special teams......should really be about 27-3 to be honest, but I guess we need some old fashioned 'halftime adjustments' of offense and defense. :td:  :td:

Kudos to Shipley for hanging in at center with that balky knee...... :thmup:

OK....contain to the left would be nice too........What the  ______?