Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

Well that's the game !!!  We did it !!!!!!!!  Playoffs here we come   :applause:  :disco:  :dancing:  :headspin:  :banana:

An ugly win! But who cares? This was a team that was dead a year before and is now going into the playoffs under a rookie QB, a lot of other rookies and former benchwarmers now starting! Amazing year!

We would never have griped like we did today........before the draft........about this ugly win...I will take it!

10-5......Andrew with a rookie passing record as well as a league record for comeback wins......I believe I heard 7th. 

I am with all of those who do not care for records......just reporting what I heard...and the Colts win...that is all I care about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  W W W!!!!!!!    :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo: !!!!!!!

Colts win 20-13!! Hard fought win on the field, but we'll take it! Tenth win of the season, and the inspiration of Coach Pagano continues another week! GO COLTS!!!

Bengals win.......glad we won this.....as the old philosopher said........There is such a thing as an ugly, uglier, and ugliest win...... there is not such a thing as a pretty loss.....

Merry Christmas....Happy Holidays to all...and to all a good  :coltsfb: night!!!!  :)

I predicted the Colts would win 21-13, and I was pretty much perfect.

Woohoo!

Colts finally get to host the. 2013 AFC South Division Champions (at the Colts expense last week at Houston) Houston Texans at Indianapolis for the season finale next Sunday. We want the Colts to win and possibly thwart the Texans from having home field advantage throughout the AFC Playoffs. GO COLTS!!!!!