Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day 12/22 + Holiday Bonus

sb41champs

Yes and yes.

HungarianColtsFan I don't think you have had an American fruitcake.  My Mother was from England and made her own from scratch and they were yummy!  She wouldn't touch the ones made here in the US with a 10 foot pole.  It must be that they are more traditional in Europe and are made diffrently.  I think that comparing the Americanized version to the European one is like comparing TacoBell to true Mexican food lol. :fear:

1) No chance of a shut out - Colts win 27-13.

2) So if it is the American compressed dried fruit loaf - NO!!

Why a shut out? Why not negative points? The Colts will win by the score of 16 to Neg 10. This will be a 1st in professional sports history and somehow, some way, Luck will be credited for holding the Chiefs to neg points.

And I can't stand fruit cake!

HungarianColtsFan I don't think you have had an American fruitcake.  My Mother was from England and made her own from scratch and they were yummy!  She wouldn't touch the ones made here in the US with a 10 foot pole.  It must be that they are more traditional in Europe and are made diffrently.  I think that comparing the Americanized version to the European one is like comparing TacoBell to true Mexican food lol. :fear:

1) No chance of a shut out - Colts win 27-13.

2) So if it is the American compressed dried fruit loaf - NO!!

I won't ever compare the 2. We have our own, that is completely different from American I think. The recipe is different, so can't be compared in fact.