Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

why is redding's numbers all scrunched

So Lamey can miss the radio call..........and say Mathis instead :)

"Houston making a statement early." Just don't open your mouth if that is the best you can contribute.

Worthless announcer.

I would actually say the D has been playing well. It's just Andre Johnson is makif spectacular plays. Colts have always been slaughtered by Johnson.

Heard is not very strong......so I hear  :spit:   He is tall and should try to block some passes like the Texans do....

TD 10-0 Texans.....we need a big play.  Lets see if TY is back for the kick instead of Karim.......and NO mistakes on special teams.  McAfee's earlIER PUNT WAS AWESOME......Mewelde Moore's hold stunk......(STUNK)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="shakedownstreet" data-cid="360718" data-time="1355681410"><p>

<a href='http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-642-site-upgrade-small-issues/'>http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-642-site-upgrade-small-issues/</a></p></blockquote>

Ack, still didn't work......

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BrentMc11" data-cid="360746" data-time="1355681821"><p>

Site update required a hard refresh Ctrl F and emptying cache on computer or laptop Malakai......Have zero clue on phone buddy! Sorry.</p></blockquote>

There is a major issue on the phone side when quoting someone. I have never seen that.

Don't have a phone, but it looks like you are in "bbcode mode". Firefox users had the same problem after the update. I just clicked on the icon in the upper left corner of the editing window to shift back to enhanced mode.