Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

You don't like Marv Albert? He's my favorite!

I do as a basketball announcer

Got through the first posession now lets put up some points on the board, we have to almost every time

Is anyone else having a problem quoting people? Could be just because I'm on my phone, has something been messed up recently?

Hello to all Colts fans back here in the Colts Fan Forum! A battle of greatly improved teams as our 9-4 Colts finally play the AFC South leading and 11-2 Houston Texans. A win by the Colts with the leadership of Head Coach Bruce Arians, and rookie QB Andrew Luck will both make the Colts be game behind the Texans in the division standings, and also reach the threshold of a 10-win season for the first time since 2010. NO injuries to both teams, continue to stay both Colts Strong and Chuck Strong, and GO COLTS!!!

As usual, thank you to our friend LucasOilStadium for a great game day thread.  A tough start for the defense, but we held them to 3 points.  3-0 Texans.....Lets see what number 12 has at "home" today.  Bob Lamey mentioned he has all kinds of family there, but was strictly BUSINESS since the trip down....Go Colts!!!!! :pass:  :coltslogo:  :coltshorse:  :coltsfb:  :colts:  :colts:  :colts:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I also mentioned Ruiz has the size and talent to play guard and I drafted other T. The Gs were just not worth taking that early. Boehm played G and C
    • Confirmed, @Jared CisnerosCisneros is Vic Fangio.
    • I watched alot of clips on Phillip Rivers over the years, both on the field and off. Personally, I resonate with his leadership style and personality. In my opinion he will represent the "horseshoe" super well.  He is REAL, meaning that he shows his emotion and is an expressive, entertaining character. He is honest and no nonsense.  Bottomline, he is very comfortable in his skin. He knows his football and will be a fantastic coach when he decides to leave football. I am rooting for him 1000%. 
    • I'm a biased ND fan, so I love it when former Irish end up with the Colts.   So, similar to two years ago when OL was our biggest need and Nelson from ND was there for us, our biggest need this year is probably pass catchers, and a few good ones from ND should be available for us.   Cole Kmet - TE Chase Claypool - WR/TE Chris Finke - WR   Assuming Kmet and Claypool aren't snatched up early, all three of these guys could potentially be Colts.  Kmet as a true TE, Claypool as a hybrid matchup nightmare, and Finke as a slot-machine/returner.   Kmet:  6'6" - 262 lbs   Claypool:  6'4" - 238 lbs   Finke:  5'9" - 186 lbs   I'd love to get either Kmet or Claypool.  Finke doesn't move the needle as much for me.  With pass-catchers being probably our biggest need, I could even see Kmet at 34 and Claypool at 44.  Pair those two big-body guys with burners like TY and Campbell, not to mention Doyle on underneath stuff and Hines coming out of the backfield, and Rivers could have a heckuva year.  
    • Not Rock or Moore. But Rhodes on the other hand, he's a huge gamble, and only on a 1 year deal. Are we getting the 16/17 Rhodes, or the 18/19 Rhodes. I simply think CB needs to be one of our first three picks. And there are a few guys at the top of the 2nd I could absolutely see doing as good or better than Rock did last year.   AC or Nelson getting hurt? Your draft above takes a C earliest, so doesn't really help in that scenario, unless you think a 4th round RT is going to help replace Nelson/AC. I'm all for taking OL early, just not C that early. My first 3 picks (in no order) are CB, OT/OG, WR unless Love somehow drops to 34 (which I highly doubt). 
  • Members