MNF Texans vs Patriots

supremecoltsfan300

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's why you don't take the ball first. HATE having a quick 3+out to start the game.

Now watch Brady carve up these defense like a pumpkin pie and take firm control of this game right here, right now.

Hey the Colts scored TDs on their first two possession vs. NE. Then someone put LSD in our gatorade.......

This Pats offense is going to be ridiculous when Gronk gets back. I don't think they really have had both TEs healthy much this year at the same time outside the first game or two.

LOL Pats just got their fumble back.....

Hey the Colts scored TDs on their first two possession vs. NE. Then someone put LSD in our gatorade.......

This Pats offense is going to be ridiculous when Gronk gets back. I don't think they really have had both TEs healthy much this year at the same time outside the first game or two.

LOL Pats just got their fumble back.....

yeah if they couyld both be on the field for more than a game or two that would be great.

texans really are balanced. Could be a tough one.

Might as well change this post to something else, as it was a double post.

If Andre Johnson can just beast today, as my fantasy postseason fate relies on this game, I won't be mad.

Did you forget that the Patriots take away your best receiver in the game?

BB and his mind games lol

Turn out the lights... the parties over... they say that all good things must come to an end....

hehehe

Welker is going to look good in a Colt unit next year...

Is this the same team that various people say we have no chance against? At least we put up a fight! John Dee let me ask you a question. Did we look anything like this in our game in the first half? I feel really good about our Colts. We fight!

Is this the same team that various people say we have no chance against? At least we put up a fight! John Dee let me ask you a question. Did we look anything like this in our game in the first half? I feel really good about our Colts. We fight!

If we don't shoot ourselves in the foot it is a winnable game. Going to be a very tough fight though.

We don't have the pass protection of NE guys, just keep that in mind. Our QB has legs though.....

The only team I do not want to take my chances with in the playoffs is NE so I have been pulling them to get a bye week to avoid them as long as possible. They will probably expose Kaep next week too.

Indy was goin blow for blow with them until the wheels fell off...

3 n out... Houston and Kubiack are not "PRIME TIME" never have been, never will be...

Wow.. the Texans absolutely suck.

I should not have said they suck since they don't. The Pats are just rolling now after a slow start and are too tough to beat in NE.

I have been telling people all year I know that barring a miracle NE is going to the SB again.

We scored points. We didn't look like this lol. Pretty sure we had the lead twice.

Even the Colts made this a game for a while.

Texans you suck.

Colts absolutely shot themselves in the foot several thousand times (haha) after looking good. Once the Colts learns to play error free, get better players they will be back at the top of the division.

Luck will dramatically improve with time and a better OL. Hopefully next year. They still have a TON of work though.

In terms of this game. I guess if any team can get back into this game though the Texans have a shot.

We don't have the pass protection of NE guys, just keep that in mind. Our QB has legs though.....

The only team I do not want to take my chances with in the playoffs is NE so I have been pulling them to get a bye week to avoid them as long as possible. They will probably expose Kaep next week too.

I think the 49ers will put on a better showing than the Texans next week. That will be a better game.

I hope to god that Wes Welker stays with the Patriots for the remainder of his career.

He is just amazing, even if he is older he is in great condition all the times.

With Edelman and Lloyd together we look good.

I hope to God the Colts sign him.... NE and Wes are not on good terms.. He will move, why not Indy?