Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Mathis Practiced today

HtownColt

Phillip B Wilson@pwilson24

#Colts OLB Robert Mathis (knee) practiced today. Unsure about that game-time decision, whether he plays or sits Sunday.

#Colts interim coach Bruce Arians: Butler, Moala are out. Everybody else game-time decisions. That includes OLB Robert Mathis.

also update on Chapman:

#Colts coach Arians pleased with rookie NT Josh Chapman. Suggests Chapman needs another couple weeks. Next week would be "pushing it."

I think we are a pretty effective defense when you have Mathis, Freeney, and Hughes all able to play.

How times have changed. We now include Hughes...and I agree. He has really improved this year and I have no problem with him backing up Freeney or Mathis, or starting if necessary. Who would have thought standing up would have made so much of a difference.

That would be a shock...although technically..,..it willhave been 3 weeks since the injury..if only 2 missed games

colts-35.png Colts | Donald Brown questionable Fri Oct 26, 04:01 PM

Indianapolis Colts RB Donald Brown (knee) practiced in full Friday, Oct. 26, and is questionable for Week 8.

Link to story

Donald Brown player page

I'd say he's got a decent chance of playing.

colts-35.png Colts | Donald Brown questionable Fri Oct 26, 04:01 PM

Indianapolis Colts RB Donald Brown (knee) practiced in full Friday, Oct. 26, and is questionable for Week 8.

Link to story

Donald Brown player page

I'd say he's got a decent chance of playing.

yeah just as soon as i was starting to like watching ballard run the ball too. he had a good game last weekend.

if chapman can be the player most people think he can be. mathis, freeney, and redding can get back to 100%. angerer gets back to form. davis shows up and zib keeps playing like he did against the browns, i think we could have a very good defense... i think the talent is there we just need some health and execution.