Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

i have one question?

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

Is there any way we can get one of our games on primetime. Monday or Sunday night would b great heck even a Sunday evening game.. It really sucks that the remainder if the season is full of noonday games and by me being dwn here in bama that's torture. But i was just asking because we were moved off last year i believe it was the patriots game..... GO COLTS!!!!! RTR!!!!!

Put our selves in poistion to be playing for a playoff spot the last week of the season against the Texans is our best bet.

We do have a prime-time game in a couple of weeks at Jacksonville but that is Thursday Night.

yea that's true but i dont have nfl network...so ill definitely b in buffalo wild wings or hooters lol

Is there any way we can get one of our games on primetime? Monday or Sunday night would b great heck even a Sunday evening game.. It really sucks that the remainder if the season is full of noonday games and by me being dwn here in bama that's torture. But i was just asking because we were moved off last year i believe it was the patriots game..... GO COLTS!!!!! RTR!!!!!

Never gonna happen this season or next season either. But by the 3rd year, if we string together 4-5 consecutive wins, INDY has a shot at primetime TV exposure. Twiddle your thumbs together and whistle GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE. It's gonna be awhile.

$300 for the season :(

$300 for Max package, $200 for Ticket without mobile media access. OTOH, you can always negotiate, and sometimes they will relent a little. I was not going to renew Sunday Ticket and called them. After going through a couple different departments to cancel, the last rep negotiated. We settled on full Max package for $150. :) But, i have paid full price for some 5 years prior...

$300 for Max package, $200 for Ticket without mobile media access. OTOH, you can always negotiate, and sometimes they will relent a little. I was not going to renew Sunday Ticket and called them. After going through a couple different departments to cancel, the last rep negotiated. We settled on full Max package for $150. :) But, i have paid full price for some 5 years prior...

I dont have directv, mine was the PS3 package, and it's only watchable on the PS3 and the price is non-negotiable lol

I would say next year because who wouldn't want to see Manning vs Luck. I expect that to be primetime next year.

Also Texans vs Colts next year as a primetime game next year too, two teams vying for the AFC South.

So there are 2 potentially primetime games, as long as we have a good record this year and make some splashes in free agency.

I would say next year because who wouldn't want to see Manning vs Luck. I expect that to be primetime next year.

Also Texans vs Colts next year as a primetime game next year too, two teams vying for the AFC South.

So there are 2 potentially primetime games, as long as we have a good record this year and make some splashes in free agency.

Peyton's return to Indy? Oh yeah ESPN and NBC will be drooling to have that game. If it's MNF ESPN will set up shop at least a month before hand to get the hype machine into total over drive.