Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bye Week is Here

TKnight24

Hello Colts Family :highfive2: Hope everyone's doing well

Well, it's here. Our bye week has approached as Week 4 of the NFL goes on. I know most of us predicted to be sitting at 2-1, instead of 1-2. But hey, things happen. Anywho, not gonna hold you guys up. I just thought this Topic would be about what you guys/women look forward to (Changes Wise) during this Bye Week. I think our coaching staff will take this bye week to completely examine this team from Top to Bottom. So with that being said........

Who should be Benched?

Who should get more PT?

Who can we Sign?

Who should we Release?

Should we use more Plays/Formations?

Should Defense be more Aggressive, or Less Aggressive?

Let me know what you Guys/Women think :)

:coltshelmet:

Who should be Benched?

Seth Olsen

Who should get more PT?

TY Hilton

Who can we Sign?

OT Joesph Barksdale

Who should we Release?

Seth Olsen

I guess

More aggressive

Many people complained about having the bye week early.

I think this is the perfect time. We get almost all of our players healthy for the Packers, and the Jags game should be out of their minds.

In other good news, the Colts have a good chance of the beating the Blistering Byes. People don't know this, but the Blistering Byes are a team, it's just that they forfeit against every team. Don't know why.

Who should be Benched?

Seth Olsen and Vick Ballard( i prefer Delone Carter but it wont happen Carter is in the dog house for some reason) just my opinion because I dont see anything special in Ballard that yall see from preseason til now

Who should get more PT?

Delone Carter and Brazill(as a receiver)

Who can we Sign?

only if somebody goes on ir

Who should we Release?

nobody

use more spider 2 y banana, and spider 3 y banana

just better 3rd down defense, whatever gets us off the field on third down

Many people complained about having the bye week early.

I think this is the perfect time. We get almost all of our players healthy for the Packers, and the Jags game should be out of their minds.

In other good news, the Colts have a good chance of the beating the Blistering Byes. People don't know this, but the Blistering Byes are a team, it's just that they forfeit against every team. Don't know why.

I also agree. Young Team, great to have an Early Bye. Plus I'm kinda happy about the Loss to JAX, cause now the Young Players know how bitter Defeat can taste (as that article said). And I'm sure Pagano will coach them up

1.Seth Olsen

2.Hayworth Hicks

3.Jake Scott of course

4.Alvester Alexander

5.Have to make sure both our Tight Ends are CONSISTENTLY involved you can do that while still giving Luck protection on quicker shorter routes, also screens, playaction, we have to get better on 3rd down

6.defense has to force more turnovers

honestly i think we should at jordan shipley, he was released by the bucs. and with collie done for the year :facepalm: wouldnt hurt to look at shipley. give him a 1 yr deal. although im really warming up to our receivers we have now especially Hilton, but doesnt hurt to have that depth.

This is True, but isn't Shipley's Leg bothering him???

1.Seth Olsen

2.Hayworth Hicks

3.Jake Scott of course

4.Alvester Alexander

5.Have to make sure both our Tight Ends are CONSISTENTLY involved you can do that while still giving Luck protection on quicker shorter routes, also screens, playaction, we have to get better on 3rd down

6.defense has to force more turnovers

Agreed. On madden 12 (I know it's not Real, just an Example lol) I run the Patriots Playbook & I KILL defenses with their 2 & 3 TE sets. I imported Fleener & Allen from NCAA 12 & they just destroy the competition. But I use my 3rd TE & a O-Lineman in running situations cause Fleener isn't too Good in those Situations

Who should be Benched?

Seth Olsen and Vick Ballard( i prefer Delone Carter but it wont happen Carter is in the dog house for some reason) just my opinion because I dont see anything special in Ballard that yall see from preseason til now

Who should get more PT?

Who can we Sign?

Who should we Release?

nobody

I'm in agreement about Ballard. I would like to see Carter get some PT.

Moore is also pretty useless other than in the passing game.

I'm in agreement about Ballard. I would like to see Carter get some PT.

Moore is also pretty useless other than in the passing game.

Meh I think its pretty clear Moore wasn't brought over to be a real factor on the field barring an injury to Brown and Ballard, I still think he was brought in as some veteran leadership at the rb position seeing as how Moore knows the system and can help break it down for Brown and Ballard, I expect Moore will produce when on the field I just dont expect it to be a significant amount over the course of the season, just my opinion

Meh I think its pretty clear Moore wasn't brought over to be a real factor on the field barring an injury to Brown and Ballard, I still think he was brought in as some veteran leadership at the rb position seeing as how Moore knows the system and can help break it down for Brown and Ballard, I expect Moore will produce when on the field I just dont expect it to be a significant amount over the course of the season, just my opinion

I agree.

Well the Colts got what they got, moving lower quality players in and out now and then won't really change anything just have to see what happens after the BI week and just support them, I still say maximum 5 wins. I didn't notice any real steals off the waiver wire to be a game changer. One thing I want to add is I'm really tired of the Colts losing the game going into the BI week, I don't remember a win in like forever, I think they have their minds on extra time off...

Go Colts!!!!!

Hello Colts Family :highfive2: Hope everyone's doing well

Well, it's here. Our bye week has approached as Week 4 of the NFL goes on. I know most of us predicted to be sitting at 2-1, instead of 1-2. But hey, things happen. Anywho, not gonna hold you guys up. I just thought this Topic would be about what you guys/women look forward to (Changes Wise) during this Bye Week. I think our coaching staff will take this bye week to completely examine this team from Top to Bottom. So with that being said........

Who should be Benched?

Who should get more PT?

Who can we Sign?

Who should we Release?

Let me know what you Guys/Women think :)

:coltshelmet:

Last year we lost 3 to 20 at home vs the bye week

Who should be Benched?

Who should get more PT?

Who can we Sign?

Who should we Release?

nobody

We ranked high in the league the colts only allowed 15 3rd down out of 44 attemps

Not happy with our running backs vision.

So lets see Delone Carter.

I do hope Hayworth Hicks comes along to provide guard depth/beats out Olson.

Touted Pagano as a DB guru. With all the players he and Grigs brought in and King & .... ? is the best we got. Something wrong with that picture. IMO UGH!!

Freeman had A good game vs Minn. Wasn`t that the same game so many were touting Essex? Just saying.

So many 8-9 yd running gashes Sunday, Maola, Johnson, ILB`s, Sfties, reminded me we Need many more quality Defenders.

On paper, bla bla bla, this team wasn`t expected to be very good this year, and really, they shouldn`t be.

Lots of NEW Starters on D 2 years from now.

The bad news is they lost to the Jags of all teams at home. The good news is, a lot of these teams that we all decided were sure losses aren't looking all the great. It might be a stretch to say they beat the Pack, but their Oline is pathetic and I wouldn't be that suprised. The Pats, Lions, Titans are all beatable on the right day.

Touted Pagano as a DB guru. With all the players he and Grigs brought in and King & .... ? is the best we got. Something wrong with that picture. IMO UGH!!

Freeman had A good game vs Minn. Wasn`t that the same game so many were touting Essex? Just saying.

So many 8-9 yd running gashes Sunday, Maola, Johnson, ILB`s, Sfties, reminded me we Need many more quality Defenders.

On paper, bla bla bla, this team wasn`t expected to be very good this year, and really, they shouldn`t be.

Look at the bright side like bill parcel say you our what your record say you our and our record say we our as good as the pats, packs, etc better than saint lol if I woulda told u we would be better than or as good as those teams would u beleive it ?

huh?

Agreed. On madden 12 (I know it's not Real, just an Example lol) I run the Patriots Playbook & I KILL defenses with their 2 & 3 TE sets. I imported Fleener & Allen from NCAA 12 & they just destroy the competition. But I use my 3rd TE & a O-Lineman in running situations cause Fleener isn't too Good in those Situations

Knock, Knock.

Who's there?

Madden 13! :heh: