Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bye Week is Here

TKnight24

actually you may be right about that. i forgot about his leg issue. was caught in the moment on bringing in another wr who is almost like collie, small in size and all over the place

It's Fine, everyone makes Mistakes. But I think Kris Adams will be a BIG addition now to the 53 roster. But maybe we could look at maybe one more WR

It's Fine, everyone makes Mistakes. But I think Kris Adams will be a BIG addition now to the 53 roster. But maybe we could look at maybe one more WR

didnt adams play against jacksonville? could have sworn i seen him stop on a route inwhich he could have caught the ball and had big yardage out of it.

didnt adams play against jacksonville? could have sworn i seen him stop on a route inwhich he could have caught the ball and had big yardage out of it.

Hmm, idk. I didn't get the Game in my area. But according to what everyone's been saying, he's done well. I've only seen our game against CHI. I've missed the past two do to my area :(

Hmm, idk. I didn't get the Game in my area. But according to what everyone's been saying, he's done well. I've only seen our game against CHI. I've missed the past two do to my area :(

yeah from what i saw in the one pass thrown to him (atleast i hope it was to him, he was the only receiver there) he stopped running and if he would have kept going he would have had atleast a 15 yard completion. if im not mistaken that was also a 3rd down play, but i may be wrong on what down it was. and according to his stats he has only 2 receptions for 26 yards. so i dont know exactly where every has seen him " do well " unless they mean practice. but me personaly would not necesarilly say that is doing well when its not even against opposing teams in game situations. bright side in 4 years he had over 2,000 yards receiving in college with 16 TD's.

Not sold on that. But since we're on the topic...

In the connected career mode (bootleg franchise)

Is the draft, free agency, & scouting still there & the same?

No draft in the 1st year of course. But you do cut down your roster, do scouting, free agency, different practices to play each week in which you earn points to help build the team ( like 2000 to boost your SS XP for example ) , players earn XP in practice and games, you spend that on attribute sliders. It takes a long time to really boost your players XP though. The new franchise mode is much better,you actually build your team up. Just no NCAA exporting:(. Its still better though.

No draft in the 1st year of course. But you do cut down your roster, do scouting, free agency, different practices to play each week in which you earn points to help build the team ( like 2000 to boost your SS XP for example ) , players earn XP in practice and games, you spend that on attribute sliders. It takes a long time to really boost your players XP though. The new franchise mode is much better,you actually build your team up. Just no NCAA exporting:(. Its still better though.

That sounds like Road To Glory in NCAA -____-