Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin Snow signs with Skins (Merge)

Gavin

Good for Justin he served us well and wish him success with his new team.

Looks like all the fiasco with the Raiders a good LS is still in demand.

The Raiders were at the receiving end of having played a MNF game. Otherwise, they would have signed Justin Snow in an instant if they had played a 1 p.m. game like the Redskins.

First, Hunter Smith and now Justin Snow, they love our unsung ST heroes, the Redskins. :)

http://www.sundbergit.com/

I got a kick out of this. Skins' long snapper is selling t-shirts. I like the one "Our long snapper is tougher than your long snapper". I say good for him though - take advantage while you can. How often do we hear a long snapper's name for something positive?

Sundberg was placed on IR for those that didn't know. I don't believe they tagged him for the "temporary" IR, so Snow is probably there for the rest of the season.

http://www.sundbergit.com/

I got a kick out of this. Skins' long snapper is selling t-shirts. I like the one "Our long snapper is tougher than your long snapper". I say good for him though - take advantage while you can. How often do we hear a long snapper's name for something positive?

Sundberg was placed on IR for those that didn't know. I don't believe they tagged him for the "temporary" IR, so Snow is probably there for the rest of the season.

It's smart for him to capitalize on something like this. It's a miracle he's not bashed for it around here.